Private: F/Switch/18 seeks F/Switch/Under 30 ~ We will switch once a day.

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Female Slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2012
18 year old switch female seeking a switch female under 30

I am new to switching but so I want to switch with a girl. I don't want to do any commands with virginas I am more of a ass girl. We switch everyday so one day I'll be master and you'll be slave then we switch so I'd be slave and you'll be master. Also if we both agree to send pictures we could.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, spankings, wedgies, thongs, lesbians, and doing commands in the local woods

• Experience:
Little experience

• Limits:
Public(besides woods), showing face or vigina, meeting, live chat, email, Facebook, guys, toys, clips, boobie pain.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You want to go to the local wooded area, strip completely and then spank each other on alternate days?

How can you do this if one of your limits is "meeting"?

petslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2011
18 year old switch female seeking a switch female under 30

I am new to switching but so I want to switch with a girl. I don't want to do any commands with virginas I am more of a ass girl. We switch everyday so one day I'll be master and you'll be slave then we switch so I'd be slave and you'll be master. Also if we both agree to send pictures we could.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, spankings, wedgies, thongs, lesbians, and doing commands in the local woods

• Experience:
Little experience

• Limits:
Public(besides woods), showing face or vigina, meeting, live chat, email, Facebook, guys, toys, clips, boobie pain.

i am interested

add me
[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals