United States (East of the Rockies)

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
20 year old submissive male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Hey, I am reposting this add, I am still searching.

I know this is a longshot, but oh well.

Im looking for an online mistress to blackmail me into doing some things I would not normally be interested in. I would like her to have something embarrassing to hold over my head, and use that to force me to do things I would normally refuse. Obviously, not everything I will be ok with... and in order to build some trust, we would start with things that would not include my face ect... but if I found you held up your end, we could move to more embarrassing pictures, and pictures which revealed who I was for more blackmailing incentive (I think thats how you'd phrase it?).

I guess its harder to explain then I imagined it would be, but I think you all get the point.

I am 6ft, attractive and athletic, currently a full time student, and work full time as a bartender, so I am a bit busy, but I do have a decent amount of free time.

Requirements:

Must have Webcam/camera (No offense, but im not interested in someone I can't even see...)
Must be physically attractive (slim / athletic)
Must be willing to push limits

I also have a very large selection of toys for your amusment.

HOW TO PROCEED

PM me telling me a little about yourself, what you like and dislike, and what you'd expect from me. Ill get back to you asap. I cant wait to hear from you!

• Kinks:
CBT
Semi-public
off-line tasks
on-line tasks
Cum-Control
Bondage/ self-bondage
Humiliation
Cross Dressing
Anal (never tried - but would like to I think...)
Control Techniques
Life Control

• Experience:
HOW TO PROCEED

PM me telling me a little about yourself, what you like and dislike, and what you'd expect from me. Ill get back to you asap. I cant wait to hear from you!

• Limits:
Too caring (I need to be able to believe your willing to follow through with the blackmail if I dont do what you ask)
Very Public
Family/friends
Scat/Piss

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
... I am 6ft, attractive and athletic, ... and work full time as a bartender ...

Are you a bartender at a club? I would think you would have dozens of women, young and old, hitting on you EVERY night!

In my club, women of all ages ask me for special privileges. Usually, they "pay" first then they get what they want. Some end up "paying" every time the come in!

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
Yea

Yea, I get some fun, but honestly, unless I know the person well, I don't like doing anything with them (CHRONIC fear of STD's hahaha).

I love my job and everything, and I flirt with most the single ladies, but I usually keep it at that.

Plus, finding a kinky women here can be kinda challenging (very conservative town)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Yea, I get some fun, but honestly, unless I know the person well, I don't like doing anything with them (CHRONIC fear of STD's hahaha).

I love my job and everything, and I flirt with most the single ladies, but I usually keep it at that.

Plus, finding a kinky women here can be kinda challenging (very conservative town)

The highest quotient of kinky women are found in the most conservative of towns. They're bored in their strict husband/housewife missionary only sex on Saturday night relationships. They want to order their husbands around but can't buck the stereotype so they'll fall over themselves to be able to order a young man to do things!

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
Hey

Perhaps with an older generation... early 20's are never really bored... especially ones out at a bar. haha

drdopamine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2011
Correct

Right... but I'm not married, nor would I ever do anything with someone married.

Featured Threads

New Personals