Public humiliation tasks and dares

Public slut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
In order to avoid wearing bras and panties you should just leave one of each and throw away or donate the rest

TASK:
strip naked near a tree outside, place nipple clamps on nipples and tie the clamps to the tree, then move back until the rope is tight, now edge with your dildo, if you clamps snap off or the rope slacks for more then 5 seconds reapply the clamps or tighten the rope again and add an edge
when going home you may only wear 2 pieces of clothing and keep the dildo in your pussy, if it falls out strip naked and edge on the spot

Public slut

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2022
In order to avoid wearing bras and panties you should just leave one of each and throw away or donate the rest

TASK:
strip naked near a tree outside, place nipple clamps on nipples and tie the clamps to the tree, then move back until the rope is tight, now edge with your dildo, if you clamps snap off or the rope slacks for more then 5 seconds reapply the clamps or tighten the rope again and add an edge
when going home you may only wear 2 pieces of clothing and keep the dildo in your pussy, if it falls out strip naked and edge on the spot
Yes Sir

Spityface

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties
Put your plug in, then give yourself a shoulder wedgie, wear only a dress over and go walk in public. My Kik is spityface to send proof

Featured Threads

New Personals