Public humiliation

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Anyone have any ideas on how I can be humiliated in public. Nothing that will get me arrested please.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If you plan it (pour water on your clothed lap then ask strangers where the nearest bathroom was), it isn't humiliating because you know what their reactions will be. To be properly humiliated, a stranger's reaction must be spontaneous and without your knowledge. The humiliation is realizing that you're on display in an inferior aspect (a man screaming wildly in reaction to something which truly frightens him, an adult male performing a childish act, etc.).

Try this and see what happens:

Go to an Indian or Chinese restaurant. They normally have a spicy dish on the menu but if you ask for the hottest spice or peppers they have (because you like super spicy foods), you may get what you ask for. The goal here is to down as much of the spicy stuff as you can without any drink so that your sinuses are in "overdrive". If you also pour several containers of pepper on your food before eating it, you could be put in an uncontrollable sneezing fit. Your resulting public display would certainly be humiliating, maybe multiplied if you consume a gallon of water 1 hour prior to arriving at the restaurant. Most likely your bladder will release uncontrollably which would add to your public disgrace.

Since this incident would be unfortunate for yourself, it wouldn't be deemed criminal.

Last edited:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
This will be intereting and painfull. Why not,ill try it next week.

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
How about this then:
Go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, on the way back out from the restroom stop and thank the person who sold the diapers to you for the help. Also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf or try on shoes / clothes to increase the risk of being seen wearing a diaper

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Not yet, timing is bad. I have been busy. I will need to set aside a few hours in a day to do it properly. Not to mention a case of Tums.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Task finally completed. Thanks MFL, I sweated profusly, my nose did run a lot because I do have a cold. My face was beat red, and I did get some strange looks. I really like spicy food, but this was a little too much. I dont think I will be going back to Taco Fiesta for a while. And, no, it was not a party.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Task finally completed. Thanks MFL, I sweated profusly, my nose did run a lot because I do have a cold. My face was beat red, and I did get some strange looks. I really like spicy food, but this was a little too much. I dont think I will be going back to Taco Fiesta for a while. And, no, it was not a party.

I'm disappointed in this report. Absent from your description is choosing which restaurant you decided to try, what was on the menu that you wanted to try, did you have a straining full bladder before sitting down, did you ask the wait person to bring you the hottest flavor they had, did you add extra pepper, were you sneezing and pissing, what was the humiliation?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Sorry to disapoint you MFL. I ate at a Mexican resturaunt. My soft shell taco was loaded with hot peppers. I did not have a full bladder when I started. I will try again at a different place. Thank you for the task.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Sorry to disapoint you MFL. I ate at a Mexican resturaunt. My soft shell taco was loaded with hot peppers. I did not have a full bladder when I started. I will try again at a different place. Thank you for the task.

It's important to consume the high volume of water at least 30 minutes - 1 hour prior to your "meal". Any liquid, whether hot or cold, will have an effect on your taste buds and saliva glands. The spicy food might not have the maximum effect if your mouth is "diluted" or chilled prior to the meal!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I finally completed this task properly. Prior to my meal, I consumed about 3 litters of water. As I entered the mexican Resteraut, my bladder already was strained. After a few minuits, I got seated.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I quickly ordered a borito and requested it to be loaded with the hottest peppers they have. As my food was served, I really had to piss. Taking a pepper shaker, I emptied the contents onto my food.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I quickly took two bites and the heahit me almost imideatly. Sweat began pooring as I striggled to eat my meal. Snot started running from my nose as I started to sneaze profusly. I then lost control of my bladder and pissed myself in the middle of yhe resturaunt.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I got only half way through my meal, I laid a $20 on the table and walked through the resteraunt with pisses pants. I drove home. Put my cloths in the washer and took a shower.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I hope this is good enough for Memories as I can not complete his current challange. Also, sorry for all the posts, but the site seems to be logging me out if my post is too long for some reason. This is my third try at posting this.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I imagine the restaurant visit, pissing, drive home and clean-up was compounded because you are in chastity!

I applaud for determined effort to try this again after experiencing this "meal" once before. Did you get a similar reaction in this place as the other Mexican restaurant you tried it earlier?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Funny you should mention chastity, I was not locked at the time. I got a few days break becuase of some chafing. However, it is now back on as of a little while ago. 24 days starrs over.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Also, I did not pay much attention to peoples reaction as I got out of there as quickly as pissible. I imagine they thought " who is this freak". Ha ha, do not plan on going back anytime soon.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Also, I did not pay much attention to peoples reaction as I got out of there as quickly as pissible. I imagine they thought " who is this freak". Ha ha, do not plan on going back anytime soon.

That's a new goal! Go to every Mexican, Chinese or Thai restaurant to perform this dare so you'll get a reputation as "that sneering piss guy" before you can even order. Keep doing it until you're told you can't be served in a new place!

Suzy

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 7, 2012
Condoms

Go to a store where a young female is serving and ask all about condoms. Ask her how to put them on and what sort she prefers. Ask can you try one on before decide to buy then ask where?

Featured Threads

New Personals