Punish this 18/ f

bdsmlover1357

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2019
South Carolina
Master is making me come on here to request a punishment for playing with his pussy without permission and for just plain out disobedience. I have household items plus a 10 speed remote controlled virbator, clothes pins ect. Willing to expand. I am only allowed to have 2 limits and I choose illegal and family. Please be as hard on me as you wish. Pics will be given as asked I am not allowed to say no. Punish this stupid slut please make me regret my disobedience. Use me as you see fit.

Heywhatsuphello_9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 19, 2016
Well why don't you start by creating an album on here and add a few pics of your whole body and start by taking items of clothing off one at a time.

Reactions: andynoww

bdsmlover1357

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2019
South Carolina
Master is making me come on here to request a punishment for playing with his pussy without permission and for just plain out disobedience. I have household items plus a 10 speed remote controlled virbator, clothes pins ect. Willing to expand. I am only allowed to have 2 limits and I choose illegal and family. Please be as hard on me as you wish. Pics will be given as asked I am not allowed to say no. Punish this stupid slut please make me regret my disobedience. Use me as you see fit.
Sorry y'all I no longer have a master he left.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
That was short lived... sorry he busted and ran so fast. Clearly he was no master at all. Its a shame that lots of so called "masters" are just seeking a quick play and then ghost on people, but its all too common. learn from this experience and apply it later to any future potentials. best of luck.

Reactions: Ftmslutboy

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
Lol, I think if your "Master" could "leave" only 9 minutes after posting this initial message, then you may be misusing the term "Master."

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals