Punishment for Wife

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
My wife pissed me off today and agrees to accept two punishments. I will pick one and she will pick one.

We will select them tonight or tomorrow morning and will report with a summary of how they went.

If anyone is interested she was rude to one of my friends.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Have her strip, tie her spread eagle on ur bed then blindfold her. Put as much ice as possible up her ass, soak her dildo in banana peppers and shove that in her pussy with toothpaste, and have her give u a bj till u cum in her mouth and if she doesn't swallow it all she must repeat. Post 5 pics for every try

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
I think she should have the friend see her naked as a makeup gesture!

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
She should have to offer to be the slave to your friend for a day/weekend which ever you both decide. the limits for this slavery will be set by you. but i think pictures should be taken of her serving him and posted here for all to see.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Rudeness to anyone is unacceptable behavior. To ensure your wife remembers the consequences of her actions, her punishment should be painful as well as embarrassing!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94170

Strip completely naked. On a non-carpeted surface (tile, wood floor, concrete, etc.) lay out a measuring tape stretching no more than 2 feet long. Shove a pair of die up your asshole.

Standing at the zero foot mark, bend over while aiming your ass toward the 2 foot mark and try to force each of the die explosively out off your asshole. The 2 numbers which "show" is the the total number of people younger than you which you'll ask to spank your bare ass as you lay completely naked across their clothed lap and how many days you have to accomplish this dare. Example: The two die "roll" a pair of 6's so you must ask 12 people, younger than you, to spank your bare ass and you must complete the dare within 12 days.

The die which falls the farthest away from the zero mark will determine the maximum distance in a radius from your home which you can choose the people to ask to spank you. The number on the die multiplied by the distance from the zero mark in feet equals the number of miles in a radius from your home which you can choose from. Example: The farthest "expelled" die is a "6" which landed 1 foot - 4 inches (1.3 feet) from the zero mark. "6x1.3=~7.8" -- We'll round up to get a 8 mile radius. On a map, draw a circle around your home showing a distance no greater than 8 miles from your home. Your choice of people must fall within this radius.

The die which falls the shorter distance from the zero mark will be used to calculate the total number of spanks each person will give you. The number on the die will be multiplied by the distance in inches to equal the number of spanks. Example: The "shorter" die landed 12 inches from the zero mark. "6x12=84" or 84 bare hand spanks by each person.

Posting a report and pictures about each "encounter" would make her "learning" experience more memorable.

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
punishment

i have a few ideas for your wife's punishment

1) you should tie her ankles together, so that she either has to hop, or crawl on her hands and knees all day getting you food / drinks / whatever you want around the house. If you watch tv, she is to be your foot stool

2) she has to dress up very sexy, minus panties and bra of course, and make herself cum discretely if 5 semi public places of your choosing

3) you drive her a few blocks away from your place (or from a location that you two have chosen ahead of time). she must get out of the car, strip completely naked except for shoes, and give you her clothes. you then drive home or to the location you chose, and wait for her to meet you there. make sure she has a cell phone or something just in case

4) only if she's okay with slapping / spanking, you hold her firmly by her hair and slap her face 10 times with her saying the intensity of the next slap from 1 to 10, without repeating a number, until all the numbers are used up

5) wake you up with a blowjob every morning for a week

6) only wear slutty outfits around the house for a week

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
i have a few ideas for your wife's punishment

1) you should tie her ankles together, so that she either has to hop, or crawl on her hands and knees all day getting you food / drinks / whatever you want around the house. If you watch tv, she is to be your foot stool

2) she has to dress up very sexy, minus panties and bra of course, and make herself cum discretely if 5 semi public places of your choosing

3) you drive her a few blocks away from your place (or from a location that you two have chosen ahead of time). she must get out of the car, strip completely naked except for shoes, and give you her clothes. you then drive home or to the location you chose, and wait for her to meet you there. make sure she has a cell phone or something just in case

4) only if she's okay with slapping / spanking, you hold her firmly by her hair and slap her face 10 times with her saying the intensity of the next slap from 1 to 10, without repeating a number, until all the numbers are used up

5) wake you up with a blowjob every morning for a week

6) only wear slutty outfits around the house for a week

I've chosed #2 and #5. My wife chose #2 so she will have to cum discretely if 10 semi public places of my choosing. She's not real comfprtable with #2 but has become excited at the thought of it. She's hoping for more punishment dares so she can make her second choice.

It takes me a long time to cum in the morning after I wake up so she's going to have to really work on my cock during her good morning blowjobs:)

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
I've chosed #2 and #5. My wife chose #2 so she will have to cum discretely if 10 semi public places of my choosing. She's not real comfprtable with #2 but has become excited at the thought of it. She's hoping for more punishment dares so she can make her second choice.

It takes me a long time to cum in the morning after I wake up so she's going to have to really work on my cock during her good morning blowjobs:)
I'm getting my good morning blowjobs now. It's great! I've not yet began making her masturbate in public. I hope she gets some more dares so she can choose her second punishment.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Go in to the wood and tie her to a tree next to a trail nude blind fold her and put ear plugs in with a vib in her pussy and nipple clamps then wright "$1 fuck" so u can make some $ out the dare but if someone pays they can do what ever to her for 5min. Stay till 7 ppl pay or 2 hours.

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
Her Choice

Go in to the wood and tie her to a tree next to a trail nude blind fold her and put ear plugs in with a vib in her pussy and nipple clamps then wright "$1 fuck" so u can make some $ out the dare but if someone pays they can do what ever to her for 5min. Stay till 7 ppl pay or 2 hours.

I would love to do that to her but the punishment is her choice. Maybe in time she would be up for something like that.

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
Wife's choice

Your wife should choose this punishment.

On Friday evening, she should book a table at a nice restaurant (in your town or a distant one - her choice). She should do her hair and make-up as best she can - she's aiming for pretty, sophisticated, drop dead gorgeous. She should wear a micro tube skirt which reveals cleavange and sides (see here http://www.luxurylingerieboutique.co.uk/sexy-dresses/sexy-lingerie-seductress-tube-dress?zenid=7279d5e59ad13c8609e50c6b9d32c252 if she doesn't have one she can make one). Post a picture somewhere and put a link here. She may leave the house with you wearing a coat (neighbours) but must leave it in the car when you get to the destination. So far so good and obvious?

She should dress in her oldest scruffiest underware: washed out grey bra and big pants. These will be clearly visible, to other diners and to the waiter.

ONLY AFTER you have finished the starters does she have permission to go to the ladies room. Her choice is to remove her underware completely and look like a slut or continue to look like trailer trash in a ripped dress.

If she does remove the underware (another picture required) the diners and especially the waiters will know what she's done. Even more slutty than starting off like that.

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
I'm getting my good morning blowjobs now. It's great! I've not yet began making her masturbate in public. I hope she gets some more dares so she can choose her second punishment.

that's great. I hope she's putting some extra effort into these morning BJ's for you :)

I'll see if I can come up with some more punishment dares for her tomorrow. perhaps you can post something so we can have an idea of what type of punishment she's looking for.

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
Ideas

that's great. I hope she's putting some extra effort into these morning BJ's for you :)

I'll see if I can come up with some more punishment dares for her tomorrow. perhaps you can post something so we can have an idea of what type of punishment she's looking for.

She likes semi-public nudity and sex. She likes blindfolds and not knowing if people are watching. She loves me to tie her hands behind her back, clamp her nipples, blindfold her and fuck her mouth.

When I start making her masturbate in public (one of her punishments), I think I will make her wear a blindfold and use ear plugs.

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
Semi-Public Masturbation

I made my wife go into a dressing room at a clothing store today and prop her cell phone up and take a video for me. She stripped completely, then plugged her ears, and put on a blindfold. She sat on the bench with her legs spread and rubbed her clit until she she came.

She has nine more to go to fulfil the requirements of her punishment. Does anyone have a good idea of where I should take her next?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I suggest a multi storey parking lot for the next one.... top deck... over looked by a few tower blocks maybe... or a library...

Servus Vaco

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2012
Multi Story Parking Lot

I suggest a multi storey parking lot for the next one.... top deck... over looked by a few tower blocks maybe... or a library...

Great idea, we have one locally but I don't think it's overlooked by anything. I'll take her there today and once again make her strip then blindfold her and plug her ears. I'll lay a blanket down and make her lay on it with her legs spread as wide as she can and fuck herself with a dildo and rub her clit until she cums.

It's almost never used but for her the thought of someone driving up there and seeing her will be awful/exciting.

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
Ideas for public...

Lets see.. easy one...movie theater. How about work? Her office. Highway rest area in the car. In the middle of a large park on a blanket in a grassy area. At the beach. In a crowded bar or club around 1am. Top row of the centerfield bleachers at a baseball game. My living room.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

New Personals