Pussy stuffing challenge

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Hello
It`s a dare only for girls who love stuffing their pussies for long time. Why only pussies, because sometime everybody need to make some poo. And when something is in pussy even peeing for many girls isn't problem so anal lovers dont have chances.
Ok so dare is to stuff turned on cell phone setted to vibrations (if You want sound can be turned on too), and try to have it longest as You can.
Who want to try??
Write here how long did You had it.

P.S. I`m thinking about prize for winner.
Girls have fun.
HC Fist

c.money2407

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2013
I will have my slave do this. This sounds fun hopefully others will join.

Xoxo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 22, 2014
Wouldn't that be totally unsafe because of radiation? I've been told to not even put my cellphone in my pocket, let alone my vagina.

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
I believe for myself such stories are wildly overreacted. A modern phone gives off really little radiation. it's the cell phone towers that are more dangerous I think

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Wouldn't that be totally unsafe because of radiation? I've been told to not even put my cellphone in my pocket, let alone my vagina.

That has been proven to be nothing but BS.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
whoever wants to do this let me know I got a plan for u.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
My ex had cell phone for many hours in her and nothing happend. And it is not a microwave. It is safe. Oly stuff it before in condom.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
And nobody will do this or even try?
Shame on You girls

About radiation and dangerous of this dare.
If when You talk for 3 hours phone does`t fry Your brain so how can do anything bad when it is inside?? Microvave oven radiates so much that nobody should be in the same room when it works. And phone radiation is about 3000 less.
Most dangerous is stuffing cell phone without condom. Because of viruses and other bacteria's on it. So in a condom it is safe.
So only problem can be with take it out, but about 90% girls shouldnt have this problem if only them fit it in.
Have a nice day and fun

Last edited:

Sam89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 31, 2014
if you are still scared of radiation, just put the phone on airplane mode.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
And nobody will do this or even try?
Shame on You girls

About radiation and dangerous of this dare.
If when You talk for 3 hours phone does`t fry Your brain so how can do anything bad when it is inside?? Microvave oven radiates so much that nobody should be in the same room when it works. And phone radiation is about 3000 less.
Most dangerous is stuffing cell phone without condom. Because of viruses and other bacteria's on it. So in a condom it is safe.
So only problem can be with take it out, but about 90% girls shouldnt have this problem if only them fit it in.
Have a nice day and fun

Also a good idea because the wetness down there would probably not do the phone any good!

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I've always thought this when hearing about dares that involve penetration with a phone. Why not just use a vibrator?
Reason 1:
Because everybody use vibrators
2:
Any of Your friends and not only can give You a moment of joy
3:
You never know when somebody call to You
4:
For some girls this shape is more interesting(depends on phone)
5:
For other even thinking about this situation is exciting(My ex had like that)
6:
For people addicted to still looking on what they get it can be a punishment.

Featured Threads

New Personals