Queen needs **FEMALE** slave

Queen Natalie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
If you're male, a cross dresser, or a femboy, do not reply to this ad
Disclaimer: I have nothing personally against the above people, I am just looking for SPECIFICALLY a female slave at this time.

What I'm looking for:
I am looking for a female slave, any age 18 and older. I love all body types, so that isn't an issue here. I do not need you to send face pictures straight away if you're uncomfortable, but once we get to know each other and develop trust, face photos would be ideal. I am not looking to control my slave's life, nor will I require you to ask me before you make life decisions, or anything along these lines. I am looking for a slave to play with when we're both free. However, I will expect my slave to be committed to me and only me, and not have any other masters or mistresses. I am looking for an obedient fuck toy, but no experience is necessary. I am willing to teach and train. I am looking for a long-term slave, not just a one night thing. If you're not interested in staying with me for the long haul, don't waste my time.

About me:
I am younger than most experienced mistresses, however, I've had many years of experience being a domme training my slaves. I have one other slave at the moment, a male, and only like having two at a time. I know how to domme in many different ways, and can adjust myself to your likes and dislikes. (Ex. If you like being degraded and abused, I will do so. If you like being treated very lovingly [except when being punished] I will do so.) I will never pressure you to try any of your limits.

If you're interested, please respond to this ad by messaging me on KIK. Please include your name, age, location, and also a list of your known limits, likes, and dislikes.

I look forward to hearing from you.

KIK: Queennataliexo

Featured Threads

New Personals