Question for Dommes, subs can answer too

Sex_slave96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
What's makes giving orgasm denial so pleasurable for you Dommes? Also for subs why do you guys like it?

For me I love getting denied, for some reason the tingly feeling in my balls just feel so good because I am doing it for my Domme. Recently though I started to deny myself of own volition and I love it. I denied myself earlier while listening to Joi's.

Reactions: Misss0001

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
the longer I deny an orgasm, the more urge I have to show my face to. Till now I could hold back. But with the right Dom I think it will be a queston of time. That makes me very wet due to all the flowing precum

Sam George

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
What's makes giving orgasm denial so pleasurable for you Dommes? Also for subs why do you guys like it?

For me I love getting denied, for some reason the tingly feeling in my balls just feel so good because I am doing it for my Domme. Recently though I started to deny myself of own volition and I love it. I denied myself earlier while listening to Joi's.
Giving orgasm denial is pleasurable for Dom (especially for me) is,it shows how much you of slut your slave is for you and how much he respect you, obey you but also slightly fear's to disappoint there Dom and fear's their punishment.

Sex_slave96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
Giving orgasm denial is pleasurable for Dom (especially for me) is,it shows how much you of slut your slave is for you and how much he respect you, obey you but also slightly fear's to disappoint there Dom and fear's their punishment.
Ooh I really like this answer. I have been in the lifestyle for sometime now and still have trouble understanding certain things. Thank you for input ^^

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
I like the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge better than a few seconds of extreme pleasure. My wife takes me to the edge multiple times a day, she says my attitude is much better when I'm horny. After 2 weeks is when it gets really good.

Chance_bow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2021
Im in search of a misstress would you let me serve you

Featured Threads

New Personals