Rae - anal training

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
Nice photos with the cone :) Why don't use marker or something to measure how deep you get each time you use the cone and the next time you use it you will have to go deeper than before or spend 30 mins on it if you fail.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Thank you for all your dares and I am looking forward to your naughty ideas in year 2015.

Last edited:

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
hornymorgan said:
... ever used vegetables?

I tried a carrot but it was hard to insert because it is very rough, see the pictures from my album:

Next time, I will get inside more carrots for sure. *winks*

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
You've done a carrot so how about a cucumber? :p

If you're comfortable with sleeping with something inside of you you should take a nap with something big inside you like a can or a lot of pencils it'd help widen up your hole for future items

Really nice pictures btw! :p

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
more vegetables

Or if you like challanges, maybe you should try to fit a zucchini or an eggplant in that nice butt of yours. :)

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Arnal64 said:
You should try to have a big gape. Fuck yourself hard for 15 minutes with something thick for your asshole then pull it out and try to gape. If your asshole is closed, fuck yourself a little bit more like 1 or 2 minutes.

I enjoyed this task very much because I felt very naughty with such an open ass and had a very strong orgasm when I fingered myself after it. Do you like my new pictures in my album?

Reactions: lestat221

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
I have got a new toy from my Master, look into my album. It is quite thick but I hope it will fit in soon. I have still a few task to do but I am already looking forward to your new ideas to stretch my back hole.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys, I am back. There is one new picture in my album so that you can see that I have been working hard to stretch my hole:

I have got still a few tasks to do but any new ideas, challenges and dares are welcome.

dannad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2015
apple

can you insert fruit like apple in your ass baby :D

H0tpocket

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2015
Tape it open

DO anal progression with your fingers, fit as many as you possibly can in. When complete and your ass hole is gaping nicely, I want you to use tape to keep it gaped open. Then insert one of the larger objects suggested in this thread. Aka cucumber, cone.

Featured Threads

New Personals