Rae - anal training

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Hi, I am Rae and my Master ordered me to enlarge my anal hole as much as possible. Please send me your ideas, tasks and dares. If my Master will like what you propose, I will do it and post some photos here as a proof.

I already did a few dares, so here are some pictures from my album for your inspiration. Please write me, if you like them and what should I do next.

Last edited:

gapeman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 9, 2014
Beautiful holes

Hi Rae,

your assholes is amazingly beautiful and your pussylips with those piercing are like asking me to suck and lick them.

Try the following, get a cucumber and try inserting it completely in your beautiful asshole. Then when it went in completely push it out and cut it in smaller pieces, 6 or 7 or something, and insert them one by one in your asshole until they are all in there, then try keeping them for 5 minutes and push them all out as hard as you can to make your asshole prolapse in the end.

Let me know how it went.

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
Try a shampoo bottle that's gets bigger a the base

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Baseball bat is always something what girls dreams to stick in ass. Try first with thin end and train ass until you can put inside other one.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
My Master went abroad for a few days but I have to stretch my anal hole even if he is not watching me, see my album.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
How long are you keeping these objects in your ass? If you really want to stretch it out you'll need to start keeping something in there for at least a few hours a day for a week or so then increase size and repeat the process until your Master is satisfied with your ass.

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Take one of the bottles that youve used that you can get the farthest in your ass. Then fill it with water and freeze it. Then push it as far in as it can go and keep it in there until it melts completely.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Take one of the bottles that youve used that you can get the farthest in your ass. Then fill it with water and freeze it. Then push it as far in as it can go and keep it in there until it melts completely.

Please do not post any health-threatening proposals. Freezed bottle full of ice would, for sure, cause frostbite because the inner tissue is rather thin and, moreover, it would be stretched by that bottle.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Ask your master if i may copy every pic in your album!

Im a male painslut and I realy like your good pics. So ask master if I may make an album like yours. For every new pic you make I have to do the same. That would be a dare for my boyass.

kik: sublarx

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Please do not post any health-threatening proposals. Freezed bottle full of ice would, for sure, cause frostbite because the inner tissue is rather thin and, moreover, it would be stretched by that bottle.

Ive seen it done just fine but if you dont want to i cant really make you.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
Im a male painslut and I realy like your good pics. So ask Master if I may make an album like yours. For every new pic you make I have to do the same. That would be a dare for my boyass.

That's no problem at all, just post these pictures in your own thread, so that here will be only pictures of tasks I did.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
How long are you keeping these objects in your ass? If you really want to stretch it out you'll need to start keeping something in there for at least a few hours a day for a week or so then increase size and repeat the process until your Master is satisfied with your ass.

Usually I keep them in my ass for 20 minutes and my Master wants me to wear a metal butt plug whole day. I added a picture of my stretched asshole to my album.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
duracell11 said:
Do you like chastity too?

masterkeys said:
I dare you to put a padlock through your pussy rings and then post yourself the key

I have pierced pussy so that my Master can either lock my lips or spread them. Usually I wear a small padlock when I go out, look at my recent pictures in my album.

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
SuperJudge said:
... show us how many fingers you can fit in your ass.

I always warm up both my holes before I start stretching them. At the moment I can fit inside four fingers but I hope soon I will be able to insert my whole hand. I added a few warm-up pictures into my album. Write me some ideas, please, what shall I do with my open anal hole.

Businky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2014
I always warm up both my holes before I start stretching them. At the moment I can fit inside four fingers but I hope soon I will be able to insert my whole hand. I added a few warm-up pictures into my album. Write me some ideas, please, what shall I do with my open anal hole.

im a big fan of creampies, so why now fill it with whipped cream, push it on a plate and lick it. pics to your album :)

Rae Avanti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
if you can, try using a cone

At last, I made a few photos with my favourite cone and added them to my album. Since I am stretching my hole with this toy I am always very aroused when I see traffic cones on the street.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals