REPORT ON RESULTS of punishment/humiliation poll

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
This is a report on the results of a punishment and humiliation poll that I posted simultaneously on KinkTalk, http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=17419, and on GetDare, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=239610.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

Below are the total votes that I received for each item, and a brief account of how I performed everything that was voted for.

I stayed in a hotel the evening of Saturday, 7 November 2015. I arrived about 5 pm and checked out at 10 am. I only got three and a half hours sleep, because I was busy doing all the punishments and humiliations.

1. Punch your balls 100 times. Total votes: 17. I punched my balls 1700 times (I have done a lot of ball punching, so this was doable for me, although it was still very painful).

2. Apply bare-edged battery clamps to your nipples. Using the clamps, twist your nipples back and forth as far as possible each way, 10 times. These are VICIOUS clamps. Total votes: 15. Total on/off applications, 15. Total twists: 150.

3. Squeeze balls hard for 20 seconds, 3 times. Total votes: 13. Total squeezes: 30. Total time squeezing hard: 13 minutes.

4. Punch balls 20 times while riding naked in the elevator. Total votes: 19. Total punches, while completely naked, in the elevator: 380. (In addition to the 1700 ball punches in number 1.)

5. Slap your dick 10 times. Total votes: 13. Total slaps: 130.

6. Walk once around the hotel pool, and swim, wearing only a thong (a specific item of underwear was chosen by a voter). Total votes: 15. Total number of times walking around the pool: 17 (I did a couple of extra circuits). Plus swimming multiple laps of the pool. For photos, see below.

7. Prop hotel room door open, remain naked in view for 5 minutes. Total votes: 17. Total minutes naked in view of the open door: 85. I was seen by at least half a dozen people.

8. Without use of hands, rip nipple clamps off of nipples by their chain (which is threaded through the security loop of the hotel door, with the door open – thus being exposed naked in view of the hotel corridor and nipple clamped to the door frame, until the clamps are ripped off). Total votes: 15. Times clamps were ripped off: 15.

9. Apply harsh clamps to yor nipples for 5 minutes. These are the VICIOUS bare-edged battery clamps described above in umber 2. Total votes: 16. Total application/removal cycles: 16. Total minutes wearing these beastly clamps: 80.

10. Perform a punishment or humiliation from an additional list. Total votes: 14. Performed as follows (a couple of items were added to the list by users after the poll was published).
a. Stand naked on a public street for 3 minutes. One time. For photo, see below.
b. Stand on a public street in only bra and panties for 5 minutes. One time. For photo, see below.
c. Walk naked to the elevator and back. One time.
d. Wear a fully padded out bra under your t-shirt to Starbucks, and show off your breasts proudly to the barista. (This was also done at the hotel breakfast, and shopping at WalMart, including while asking at the WalMart dressing room to try on a bra and a nightie.) Times done: 6.
e. Ride the elevator naked except for a chastity cage, and punch the buttons so you stop at every floor. Times done: 1. (I did get seen at one floor.)
f. Take a selfie in public on the Las Vegas Strip wearing nothing but a hot pink bra above your waist. Times done: 4. For photos, see below.

PROOF PHOTOS: I will post information on where to find them shortly.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals