Reward for degrading visitor messages

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
I love being verbally and publicly humiliated. Really. My pussy gets soaked just by reading degrading comments directed at me. Whenever I read a new humiliating, degrading comment in my visitor messages (note, not on PM, when done privately this has much less arousing power to me), I feel a surge of arousal.

So, please, degrade me, write humiliating message on my profile, through visitor messages. If your message is really debasing and creative, I'll give you as a reward a collection of naked, body-writing pictures of myself (if you request it, of course). But please, do not mention that reward in the visitor message, that would spoil my fun. The VM should look totally spontaneous.

Thanks in advance for helping my neediness.

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Frank visitor message

You think you're hot shit, but as a whore you shall find that breasts are a dime-a-dozen. It is undignified to display yourself wantonly to the general public, leaving nothing left to desire. What is next? X-rays of your bowels?

driftfang

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2010
Sweeden
why are you so lose. I bet you been fucking animals like the dog you are stop shuveling hose cum in your vagina and stick 3 carots up there.

Hows tht for a first attempt^^.

Featured Threads

New Personals