• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
I will be on the road for the next week, and when I am on the road I am ready for embarrassing, risky, humiliating, and painful punishments.

Starting tomorrow I will be in airports, on a 3-hour airplane flight, renting a car, walking around the streets of Los Angeles, in several hotels, hiking in the desert, and walking/driving around the Palm Springs area.

I mention the specific locations because it may be possible to do dares in places you specify.

Whether you vote in my poll or PM me or contact me on KIK at DrOvercum, I am committed to do all feasible dares.

Pain, embarrassment, humiliation, degradation. Dares done in risky places (including nude or exposed in public places) as long as I can determine a way to do it with a reasonable chance of not being caught.

I will do the 3 top vote-getters in my poll. And I will fulfill all do-able direct requests.

***** KIK SAYS POLL OPTIONS MUST BE SHORT *****
***** HERE ARE THE FULL DESCRIPTIONS *****
***** YOU MAY VOTE FOR MORE THAN 1 OPTION *****

1. Wear nipple clamps under your shirt in a museum for an hour. To put them on and take them off, go to a rest room and take your shirt completely off before applying/removing them.

2. Bring a butt plug on the plane with you (yes, that means carrying it through security!). During the flight go to the rest room and insert the butt plug. After an hour go back to the rest room and take it out. Hope the other passengers don't notice what you are carrying.

3. Punish your balls: once an hour for 8 hours, stop what you are doing and go somewhere where you can take your balls out and punch them 50 times.

4. Take a photo of yourself completely naked in a public rest room (like in an airport, a museum, etc.) Post the photo here.

5. Find a relatively deserted area in the city, undress completely, go 200 feet, and stay naked for 2 minutes.

6. Spend at least 30 minutes in a public place (museum, street, airport) wearing no underwear and with your fly wide open.

7. Ride the elevator in your hotel up or down 2 floors wearing only a bra and panties.

8. Ride the elevator in your hotel up or down two floors completely nude, with humiliating writing on your body. (PM me specifics...)

9. Take a picture of yourself naked on a public street. Post it here.

10. Your own idea? PM me or KIK = DrOvercum

(Note that I'm not naive - I've done these sorts of things in the past, but in ways that I've never been caught)

Thanks!

KIK=DrOvercum

Last edited:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Thank you to everyone who has voted - looking forward to even more votes!

You can vote multiple times if you like. :)

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Bodywriting for elevator

Chest: "kick my balls!" + "humiliate please"
Looking forward too see it.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Ready to board my plane. Looking forward (?)to doing one of the most popular vote getters so far, inserting my butt plug and sitting on it in a hard airplane seat.:(

At least TSA didn't have a problem with the butt plug in my carryon.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Sad that the big security gards didn't give you a proper examination! :-D

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
If the humiliating body writing dare keeps getting votes, we may see me encountering a hard time from someone else - hope not. :(

Meanwhile the butt plug has been in <10 min and it's already aching bad
:(

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
REPORT #1 ON PUNISHMENTS FOR FIRST DAY OF POLL

SEE PHOTOS IN THIS ALBUM http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7503

Today turned out to be a difficult day. Part of the difficulty is that for some reason I left the poll open until the end of next week. So that means people can keep voting - and that means that the top 3 punishments that get the most votes (which I have to perform) can shift and change over time. So maybe I'll do the top three - and then a day later something else is in the top 3, so I have to do THAT. And so on.... This will be difficult for me!

PUNISHMENT #2 (see poll above). One of consistent top vote getters was to bring a butt plug on the plane, insert it after boarding, and leave it in for an hour. This was a BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT - and not in a good way! I inserted it right after boarding, and then sat down squarely on the butt plug on a very hard airline seat. After 10 minutes the ache was bad - after an hour it was VERY aggravating. I would have gotten it out after an hour, but the drink cart was between me and the rest room, so all in all it ended up being in for 90 minutes. My butt was SORE - WELL PUNISHED after that one. Here it is 12 hours later and it's still sore.
Fortunately I wore tight thong underwear on the flight - that actually did a good job of holding the butt plug in. Otherwise it would have been popping out all over the place!
Anyway, that punishment is out of the way.

Last edited:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Road trip punishment poll - reports and photos now posted (see end of thread)

REPORT #2 ON PUNISHMENTS FOR FIRST DAY OF POLL

SEE PHOTOS IN THIS ALBUM http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7503

PUNISHMENT #4. Because the lead vote getters fluctuated over the course of the day, it was difficult to know which "top 3" vote getters I should be doing. Fortunately I had a great opportunity to do Punishment #4 - a photo of myself completely naked in a rest room. (At the moment this is not in the top 3, but it's a runner up. In case it ends up moving into the top 3, I figured I better do this one). The photo was done in a rest room at the airport. Several people came in shortly afterward, but I managed to do this without getting caught.

Last edited:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
NEXT STEPS - AS OF THE END OF THE FIRST DAY.

It looks like the top 3 is actually top 4 - since two punishments (#7 and #8) are tied for third (I suppose I am obligated to do BOTH). I have done #2, and I have plans to do #9 tomorrow. But YIKES - I have to do two very risky elevator rides TONIGHT (tonight is the only night I'm in a hotel with an elevator). WISH ME LUCK.

Last edited:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
The top vote getter so far is number 9:
Take a picture of yourself naked on a public street. Post it here.

My plan is to do that today, in broad daylight. Stay tuned.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
REPORT #3 - PUNISHMENTS FOR THE SECOND DAY

Two of the top vote getters so far have been the naked elevator rides - running from my room to the elevator, going down two floors, and coming back up and then going back down the corridor to my room naked.

One of them involved being nude except for a bra and panties.
The other involved being nude except for very humiliating body writing (which was kindly supplied by user PleaseHurtMe - see above)

I had to stay up very late, but I succeeded at both -
PICTURES ARE POSTED IN THESE ALBUMS

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7508
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7509

I DID GET SEEN on the first one - as I was posing for the first picture, a man got off the elevator, way down the corridor, and came down the corridor toward me. I wasn't aware of him till I was done with the pic, and turned around and saw him. He looked at me, but kept coming toward me to go to his room. I figured I might as well just keep going, so I walked on down the corridor past him, toward the elevator - wearing my pink bra and panties! He gave me a kind of disapproving look, but said nothing. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

Last edited:

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Two days you go to two public toilets and edge 5 times - make those edges hard... Please

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Thank you (I think) Sir. Am I allowed to edge in a stall, or --- ?

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Most popular result now completed

I have now done what are the three top vote getters in my poll - butt plug on the plane, riding the hotel elevator in bra and panties, and now a photograph of myself completely nude on a public street. I chose to do it in broad daylight. The photo proof is in my album.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7518

Of course the poll is still open, so if there are more votes for things I have not done yet, and those rise to become part of the top 3, then I will have to do them too ....:(

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
OH NO!!!! Poll results keep changing. Which means that I may have to do * MORE *. At the moment #9 is still the top vote getter, and I have done and reported on that, with photos. Second is #7, and once again I've done that and posted photos. But now there are THREE tied for third, with nine votes each: #2 (butt plug on an airplane), and #8 (elevator ride nude with humiliating writing) - both of which I have done. But now #5 is also in third place - undress in a public place, go 200 feet, and wait 2 minutes. Yikes. That is a HARD one. I'm hoping that this one maybe will fall back in the polls soon, before I have to do it (I have thru Friday to do these).

BUT the poll remains open, and people can and will continue to vote....

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
WHEW~! The poll results are updated such that I have now done the three top vote-getters. But the poll is open until FRIDAY, and if other choices rise up into the top three, then I have to do them TOO!

ACK!! Decide whether you want to vote in favor of what I've done already, or make me do more.... :(

mrkensir

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2014
whens your next road trip?

i'm just wondering when you will be traveling again?
MK

Featured Threads

New Personals