Rocket Powered Super Dildo?

SarahBVB

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2011
Is it just me or is the thought of being fucked by a dildo that's rocket powered a huge turn on? I mean, the force going into one's pussy would be so hot. To be drilled by something with such force would make me feel so helpless and hot. I couldn't be the only one, could I?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is it just me or is the thought of being fucked by a dildo that's rocket powered a huge turn on? I mean, the force going into one's pussy would be so hot. To be drilled by something with such force would make me feel so helpless and hot. I couldn't be the only one, could I?

Yes, you could be the only one who could conceive of a "rocket-powered" dildo. Such a device would kill you before you actually felt any pleasure!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
No Memories, she is not the only one. I have often thought about shoving a rocket powered dildo up my ass and launching to the moon.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
There was projects of few planes where wings was detached by smal rocket engines on the tests, so You still think You can survive this?? There is somewhere vid on the net where starting firework kill a man cutting his throat.

New Personals