Running dares

jordantheSLAVE

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
Hey guys, I fancy going on a run/jog later...
But as everybody know just running is boring, so I was hoping you guys could come up with some ideas to make it a little more interesting.

Where I run?
I run on a between some fields and secluded woodland. It is probably about 2 miles long but then it hits a main road.

What I have to use?
I have shorts (obviously), cycling shorts (there like a tight lycra material), 2 thongs (pink and black), tights, knee high socks, ties, clothes pegs, shoelaces and other household equipment.

Have fun abusing and tormenting me!

Also if you have any questions or other semi-public dares they are welcome too.

I shall try my best to take pictures and videos.

Thanks in advance x

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Okay get hard and tie your cock up now get clingfilm and wrap it so your cock is prominent at front and put cycle shorts on. Now put knee high socks on and vest. Enjoy

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Use a long enough shoelace or string to tie a Clinch Knot (http://www.animatedknots.com/improv...ge=LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www.animatedknots.com) around the base of your balls and tie the other end to the laces of your RIGHT shoe, leaving just enough slack to pull on your balls when you're standing still.

Use a long enough shoelace or string to tie a Clinch Knot around the base of your cock and tie the other end to the laces of your LEFT shoe, leaving just enough slack to pull on your cock when you're standing still.

Pull on only your shorts over your shoes so the strings run underneath the material. Put clothespegs on both nipples and go have a fun run! Post a report when done!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals