sex while sleeping

wahwahwahc

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2011
uk
Anyone else here have sex with their partner while they are asleep an does your partner do it to you.

My partner loves it when she wakes up and im fucking her or waking up to find cum dribbling out. And i love waking up to find her sat ontop of me or sucking my cock. Not sure how we started with this but i do remember when we first got together we'd both wake up totally unaware that we'd had sex until one night when she got up to pee an dripped on the floor

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
its the best

Mind bogglingly. Fulfilling.

Whether, it's me, being slowly awakened, finding my wife under the covers, between my legs, with her lips wonderfully melted around my cock, and her fingers gently caressing my inner thighs, balls and cock...

or it's ME, trying very hard NOT to wake her up, under the covers, coming up from the foot of the bed, gently coaxing her legs apart, so I can nose up to her pussy, and orally wake her to a new day with a vaginal orgasm..

It's the best.

To the doubters out there ...
Yes, before a morning shower, it can be a little rauchy and smelly...
Seriously - get past it.
You'll discover - it's worth it.
It's a wonderful act of love.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
It's amazing! I love coming home to my fiancee when i've been working late, finding her laying there, penetrating her. Makes her so ridculously wet and make very very hot noises as she moans while awakening!

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
hmmm ok but how can you have sex with your partner when he sleeps, i mean you would normaly wake up when someone gives you a blowjob or fucks you...

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
well yes it wakes her up, but she starts off asleep.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Thats part of the fun, the noises your partner makes as you treat them to the foreplay, the way he/she goes from being asleep to being awake and the none control they have over their bodies sex response...

For me my personal favourite is as she arches her back and squirts in my face, having come from a deep sleep to sexual to discover she is already out of control...!

slutkittycallie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2011
This sounds so wonderfule I have never tried it but soon will once I was dreaming and it was such a hot sexy dream I came it was delightful but I got punished because I wasn't allowd to cum

Featured Threads

New Personals