Share your best/favorite equipment for corporal spanking :)

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Haha, it's now time to show off your secret equipment for a nice spanking :)
I am a little bit conservative myself and my only extra accessory would be the oldie but goldie cane ;) There are more successful instruments out there, of course. Share them here, it would be great.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
My favorite is a paddle shaped hair brush I have. It is weighted really nicely and easy to use and Mr P likes using it as well. I don't think I could find a proper paddle thats as good it just feels perfect for me :) I guess a wooden paddle would be the closest to it though.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
My favorite is a paddle shaped hair brush I have. It is weighted really nicely and easy to use and Mr P likes using it as well. I don't think I could find a proper paddle thats as good it just feels perfect for me :) I guess a wooden paddle would be the closest to it though.

Haha, very nice:p I think you have great fun out there, keep up the good work :D

willingtobespanked

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2008
favourite equipment

I love the feel of the following on my round plump bottom cheeks:D

hand
slipper
ruler (wooden plastic )
cane /meter stick
tawse and belt
paddle

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Floggers! Hand made, with african black wood handles, one with full length horse hide falls and one with shortened suede falls for use on her lovely naughty bits (it also turns out to be very harsh if used hard to the point where we've nicknamed it the "mean bastard")

Attachments

• 7a7c057ec0d60b6bba1c9c5b7bdb186a_20090131034150_510.jpg
    7a7c057ec0d60b6bba1c9c5b7bdb186a_20090131034150_510.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 18ee3d4ae9067634278ea75517f08350_20090131033911_510.jpg
    18ee3d4ae9067634278ea75517f08350_20090131033911_510.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 36

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
something very painful: electric cables. I have lots of networking 8 wire cables at home so I've played a bit with them. You can build a nice flogger by spreading the cables, the more the better. Any thick cable is ok.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Aside from the "classic" ones like belts, hairbrushes, wooden spoons, etc. I have discovered the joys and wonders of "plasticanes" a couple days ago :D

I dunno how to properly explain what it is in english but I'll try... You know those rods that we use to tilt the blinds on windows...

image1.jpg

(see upper left ^^)

That works great as a substitute for canes :)

Last edited:

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
this would be another thing i want to get waaay further into than i am right now. we only use hands, but i think i could come to love the feeling of a belt or a cane... or cane substitute, as it were. ;)

mikey88uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2008
I prefer canes, really thin ones because they hit the skin with so much speed.

These have great accuracy and, due to how light they are, the person using doesnt get armache as fast which is often a problem when spanking.

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
Aside from the "classic" ones like belts, hairbrushes, wooden spoons, etc. I have discovered the wonders of "plasticanes" a couple days ago :D

I dunno how to properly explain what it is in english but I'll try... You know those rods that we use to tilt the blinds on windows...

image1.jpg

(see upper left ^^)

That works great as a substitute for canes :)

HA! I feel so much more..........."normal" now, I thought I was the only one with that thought!

Tiger

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2008
I found a dowel rod in my brother's room that works and leaves some nice marks but it doesn't hurt enough. :( I think it's too long and thin. I also use my brush which works very good. :D

EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
I may post more pictures later but my favorite little toy is my hand-shaped riding crop. I've been spanked to tears with it more times than I can count by my awesome girlfriend. She uses the shaft as a cane if I squirm! :D

picture.php

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
RA024P.jpg

ive used pingpong paddles and have a set

ive thought of useing the flat of my sword, ive tested it out on my leg, it makes a hard heavy thud, the shord doesent carry an edge.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I like the paddles you get that imprint a word or image on the skin (only temp).
They look so hot on a tight backside ;)

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
I have an Ann Summers paddle, it has a heart on one side which leaves an imprint.

DDK

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Personally I'm a big fan of crops, I don't know what it is about them. Their small but I feel they give me so much power. I use other things such as whips, paddles and many other toys but when it comes down to it, my fave toy for punishing pets is a good old fashion crop.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I like a good old fashioned hand myself. But if an object is going to be used... ping pong paddles can be really handy and make a nice whack sound.

I used to work at an office where all the wrist supports were a long piece of wood, covered by foam and fake leather. It crossed my mind a few times to try those, but was afraid of having to explain to the security guard why I had to take my wrist support home for the weekend.

Featured Threads

New Personals