Shared my sub with my friend for the first time

Mountain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2012
Canada
So on the weekend I sent my sub off with one of my best friends for a night with very specific instructions on how to please him. It was a huge turn on for me to text her through the night and give her instructions on what to do. It was also great when she came home to see how pleased she was and to question her about the night. She was a good slave and followed all my instructions. I told her no anal because I know the two of them very well and they both love anal sex. It is something I want the two of them to earn.

Eventually I want to have him over and have the two of us control her for a night and use her as our playtoy but I want some more ideas on how to build up to that with both of them.

I want to hear about your experienced and any ideas you have?

Also I find myself wanting to exert some level of dominance over my friend to because that is what I do in sexual situations;) It would only be in terms of sexual dealings with my sub and him. The rest of our friendship would be status quo. Opinions?

Cheers!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I must say you have a very interesting friendship. Maybe, you can have your sub bring up the subject the next time you share her.

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
It seems to me that if she enjoyed doing it with your friend then a threesome is the next step. Check with your friend first but your slave is probably willing.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
It sounds an interesting situation and one that you sub is probably willing for.... As for your friend in my experience of controlling others outside the main sub, I have found that gently instructing by suggestion of 'she likes having this done' ..... for instance: one uncertain girl was coaxed into playing with her friend (my sub) when i had my sub strip to her bra and panties and then placing a squirt of cream on her stomach.... I demonstrated thre reaction I got by licking it off and then suggesting she do the same.... by the time my sub was naked this girl was happily doing the licking off where ever I placed the cream, the only hestation being the line of cream on subs pussy but by then I had her also remove all but her panties and was controlling the whole evening... I ended up with two very willing females all night.

Featured Threads

New Personals