Subsaeuhh69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2022
Comment down if you are slave or master so it will be easier to fins and drop your socials if you want them to connect with
41yr old Mommy/Mistress -

Mommy is Looking for controlling someone around and give him/her instructions and have some naughty fun to be my good slave. I've been told i send good rewards back. Please kik me with a face pic or i will not answer. My husband/family doesn't know i do this, while long term relationship would be great i would prefer no strings attached. Are you mommies good slave? Kik me: omiro22
Sissy Sub looking for Owner

Chonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2022
Zambia
What are some of the hard punishment to give a submisive who cheated.i feel spanking is not hard compared to the ofence

pervertdk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
Hi.

I'm a 48 year old perverted slave from Denmark. I'm looking for masters to use me on cam while I'm on public places.

I like toilet, humiliation, cbt, public places, risk of getting caught, master who takes pictures of me, exposure etc.
I can be used on parking places, rest areas, toilets, streets, in car etc.

If you're a serious master you can contact me for pictures.

My skype is pervertdk

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
I’m ready for a serious master who will secretly abuse faggot me. I’m in a vanilla relationship but I believe secrets can give real power to another. Skinycrowtoo is my kik. Tell me give what ever you want. Control me. Abuse this faggot Sirs

bbfag4cum

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2022
Bottom faggot cumslut, seeks humiliation, domination and exposure Sir! Thank you Master.2019_05_26_IMG_1519.JPG

sissy42c

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2022
i am a cd sissy looking to be used will you be the one controlling me

exposuretart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2020
married male exposure and humiliation tease bitch.. and a lot more. I want to entertain you

Featured Threads

New Personals