Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
A lot of basic things need to be learned by a lot of people

Interesting thing is that people still apply to this tread and she isn't online almost 2 months, it's a normal case for a young girls to pop up here on few days, post then disappear.
Also, she declared her as a submissive, but she looking for a Master, if you read thread title carefully, so let say both sides are correct here, or neither one? She need to learn some basic things, and probably in time she will if she want to enjoy in this life style, but from my point of view she is just one of many young girls (possible underage) under influence of movie/books 50 shades and just wanted some quick fun.

I do wish more people would start investigating things before they so eagerly jump on a post. Replying to a thread that the poster hasn't been online in 2 months is slightly interesting, possibly understanding. The ones that clutter the threads that are one and two years old are highly annoying.

I think the fact she used the word master when referring to herself as a submissive is probably due to the age, inexperience and the intrigue but not quite understanding of the lifestyle.

The fact remains, she has to agree to someone being someone's slave or submissive. That agreement is going to come with feeling secure someone can understand what she needs and is looking for. A slave is allowed the limits their master gives them, and she's not going to consent to be a slave for someone who doesn't allow them if they are something she feels she needs.

Consent is the key thing that takes the aspects of BDSM from something that is acceptable to something that is abuse. It doesn't require ANY activity other than consenting to give power or take power. The rest of the terms are completely negotiable, and each and every one of them require consent. You don't have to have sex, participate in impact play, anal, orgasm control, chemical or abrasion play, humiliation or degradation or ANYTHING to be a submissive OR a slave. It's agreed upon in each individual relationship. It is the very reason for contracts, so each party understands what is expected and consented to by both parties.

Anyone who is interested in the lifestyle should never be told by someone who actual considers themselves a player in the community that they are not interested enough to be considered part of that community. All it takes is a bit of discussion and education to tell her why she's looking for a "dominant" not a "master". To imply that her not to consenting enough is counter productive to 1) encouraging new people to explore the lifestyle when they are interested 2) to gain any sort of acceptance from those not already accepting of the lifestyle as something other than "abuse".

No one has the right to judge anyone for not giving enough consent.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
apparently someone missed she hasn't been online for 2 months :)

BTW a "Master" is a title given by the submissive to the dominant figure. Usually when you're in training or instruction "Sir" is how you refer to the dominant, unless the submissive in question feels more comfortable calling him "Master". When you become a slave then you usually call the dom "Master". I know this because I am friends with a Dom who is highly experienced in training submissives as well as doms.
Many people think and believe the dominant has to call all the shots for a submissive, when s/he states limits a safe word, etc. The dom's job is to help her/him explore and make her/him feel safe, you are someone s/he is practically trusting her/his life with (If it's a face to face relationship of course)
I see so many peeps posting desperate to find a submissive without even caring who s/he is, what are her/his likes, soft and hard limits and are set on finding someone who would do whatever the fuck they want. Take your shit slow, start easy and earn someone's trust. The dude or dudette on the other side of the screen is a person, a dom's job is getting to know who the hell they are caring for, as in every relationship, you must give a fuck, right?

Camander

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2015
Hey I'm willing to be a girls master

Please message me. Iv been so naughty and I need a master to put me in my place. Im 18 and im obedient. Im also a dancer and im willing to try new things. Ill reply right away. :)
my kik is CamanderSkella only girl salves or full one sheaves with boobs real ones

Featured Threads

New Personals