Slut Walk

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
So tonight I did the body writing task as you know.

First step was placing my dildo inside on low, layered two pairs of underwear and tight skinny jeans to keep it in place. I then took an old top that was a b
it too tight and cut tit holes. I placed on my nipple pumps for 2 hours til they'd filled the pump as much as possible. Next I layered a shirt over all this. A thin dark shirt. I wrote the words I'd been instructed to, and without removing the pumps I started on my slut walk, throwing on an old hoodie to get me past the busy areas of town.The shape of the pumps was very visible and as I stayed the walk I switched the vibe to high as the car covered the noise. It fucked me as I walked up a short hill to a local park.

I had reached my goal. A stretch of walk that's always abandoned that time of night, it took about 10mins til I reached a house that's for sale and you can hide just inside the garden. Here I removed the hoodie and placed it down, took off the nipple pumps, opened the shirt, took some pics and continued my walk for a about 500m. If anyone had come along I had little to cover myself. My vibe buzzed away and I'd stop on occasion to shift my hips and feel it fuck me gently. After 500m I took another photo of myself and then walked back. It began to rain down and my tits got soaked and the cold on my freshly pumped nipples was exquisite. As for my vibe its 6inches and quite thick. I also don't use lube as I enjoy the pain, so the fucking was gentle but still uncomfortable, I think I had a funny gait for sure!

I returned to my hoodie and when I got home I found I'd lost a pump on the walk! I'll have to have a search tomorrow :(

Finally at my apartment I took the vibe out and found I'd soaked through to the outer layer of my jeans! I took a break for snacks and water and then I placed on some clothespins, returned the vibe and wrote up this story. And what would show and tell be without photos!

Did you enjoy?
BeautyPlus_20240303033157902_save.jpg20240302_194501.jpg20240302_194533.jpg20240302_195321.jpg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Impressive plan and execution. Sounds like you had quite a nice walk outside. Hope you find the pump. Thank you for sharing both the summary and the views 🔥

Reactions: franfran

Featured Threads

New Personals