For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
wow i feel bad for you, you have big uglynipples like they belong on a c or d cup , at least my nipple fit my chest

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
In fact, here's one of the few times a tried to fake it with a bra. Couldn't even bother with anything padded because I had nothing to fill out any real cups so I had to go with this pathetic little lacy training bra to try and pretend that there was anything worth playing with on my flat little chest. Was trying to get a guy to feel me up, obviously he wasn't interested. Nothing there for him to play with :/
i feel your pain hun

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
Whoa I missed all the fun going on here! Thanks for all your postings, so much fun reading this thread!

I still feel pitiful for small breasted girls. They're humiliated, willingly or not, they feel insecure, they're just incapable of being a true and complete woman. No matter how beautiful you might look, no matter how much sports you do or whatever - let's face it, you're incomplete and pathetic. Sure, there are plenty of men out there pretending they wouldn't mind or pretend they are even attracted to small breasts. Believe me, at some point all of them dream of being with a woman with big boobs, at least from time to time.

However, I am still quite insecure sometimes but I can tell you it is such a turn on to show off some cleavage in public, at work etc. and to notice how both men and women react.

Another try, some picture of me as some of you asked View attachment 75927
why, ur boobs r huge hun

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
I tried buying some bigger bras to make me look like a real woman but it didn’t work the cashier when I was checking out laughed and said “I think you should try over there” (pointing to the kids section) I felt so embarrassed but bought them anyway I saw her laughing with her coworkers as I walked away
hun, yours r big!

Suzyissmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
Don't make me laugh your nipples are way to big and puffy for such a male looking chest. They should look more like small pimples in regards to a flat chest like that. They are way out of context.
that happened to me in locker room when I was a teen. girls pinned me down and one said lets pop he zits and she sat on my tummy and then squeezed my nipples real hard and then laughed and said, holy shit! They are nipples. i cried for hours

Reactions: An inactive user

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
I have been teased and humiliated for the size of my tits for as long as I can remember. I’m 24 and it still looks like my chest hasn’t grown a bit. I’ve also been told my areola are too big and puffy for my chest.View attachment 107757
You could make happy some pervert that likes underage teens and don't want to go to jail...

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
I'm new here, so here goes!
I am 37
Have been insulted by exs and girls in school even teachers my whole life
you can be honest and yes I am female
See the positive side: you could go in public with your chest naked and nobody would blame you. Miley Cyrus could die of envy...

Featured Threads

New Personals