lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Discussion? :D

I'm a little partial to the idea, but what are your collective thoughts?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I have actually had my two slaves do that, as one gave me oral and i ejaculated in here mouth they then were told to make out and switch the cum between each other...

This is done at least once week, either with my two collared slaves, or a slave and a uncollared sub, or simply subs i am training, it can be very much a turn out to watch as the woman pass your semen between themselves.

Mistress_Lexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2009
Forcing two male slaves to do this is one of the hottest things ever.
For example, I once got a bi slave to give a straight one oral, then i forced them to kiss. It was messy I have to admit and I would never personally do it but still, very sexy when others do.

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
Is there any real danger in this? What sort of sicknesses can be aquired through this practice?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Is there any real danger in this? What sort of sicknesses can be aquired through this practice?

No there is no real danger in it at all, think of it this way, if you are getting oral from some one and they swallow your semen, there is no real danger to them, so there for having semen in their mouth could not be dangerous... there for simply two people kissing with semen in their mouth to switch the semen between them there is no danger.

If you see from my earlier post i have been having my two slaves do it for years, and no danger or harm has come to them doing it

Vikk Chalice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 11, 2009
I've had one girl snowball with me once, to try it out. It was pretty interesting, I'd certainly like to try it out more. She didn't seem much into it though.

gaynor gash

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2010
wow id love to try it with anyone who is willing. im brand new on here so if anyone wud like to teach me. i want to bd trained and completley used. humiliated and anything at all:eek:

strapmeplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 18, 2010
i dated a girl who would do this to me, it started there and ended with me giving other guys head...lol...it must by you Mistress Lexi :)

blizard.wizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2010
I actually would like to try this. She would give me oral, I would come in her mouth, and we would snowball, and swallow equal parts semen. Seems like it would be so much fun.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Absolutly hot! I swallowed cum a few times already but sadly never had the chance to get a snowball, but I would really love to. I guess it would be great to have a slavegirl giving her Master a blowjob and I after that she spits his cum into my mouth and I am forced to swallow it down.

Featured Threads

New Personals