Some very nasty punishments?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I am looking for some very harsh punishments for myself, pain, torture, cock torment (ie over stimulation), horribly ways to orgasm or ruin orgasms.

I want to really feel punished (but still enjoy it deep down) I have toys like clamps, pegs and really harsh nipple clamps that are safe for 5 minutes at a time. PLEASE give me some ideas! Photos or cam/video uploads can be provided ;)

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Okay edge 4 times for 30 mins each then get hard and tie cock n balls up hard and sink them into a bowl of ice cold water for 4 mins. Now untie and edge another 4 times before u can get release

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
tie your balls up tight with some rope. tie the rope to a gallon jug of water. hand the jug of water over a door and kneel down facing away from the door.
crawl away from the door pulling the jug up the door by your balls.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If you're home alone, you may try this before your housemates return but once you've started it, you must complete the 5x edges in each room plus the 15mins in your bedroom before you can "interrupt" the cycle. As a penalty for the "interruption", you will do the dare again on consecutive days! Otherwise, you will do it while everyone else is asleep at night!

While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You will push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. You will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x "face down, ass up", 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, "face down, ass up" and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

Have fun and post a detailed report of your "adventure"!

Last edited:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Im nit going to use a bottle and my limits include other people's.stuff or rooms but I will,try to cum just from anal... Such a horny thought.

As for ice water I have a bottle that sucks snugly onto my cock which is ideal for keeping my little cock submerged in the ice and water.

So horny at work now, work in a school and it's just me and a colleague so feel free to keep me entertained... There are cameras in all corridors though...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Why won't you use a plastic bottle? Is it because you think it would be too difficult to have in your sensitive little boy pussy?

You ask for:

I am looking for some very harsh punishments for myself, pain, torture, cock torment (ie over stimulation), horribly ways to orgasm or ruin orgasms.

I want to really feel punished (but still enjoy it deep down) I have toys like clamps, pegs and really harsh nipple clamps that are safe for 5 minutes at a time. PLEASE give me some ideas! Photos or cam/video uploads can be provided ;)

but now you're going to balk on using a plastic bottle because it might be "harsh"??? If you have "limits" on "other people stuff/rooms" then use your own stuff (find something!) and only edge in each of the school girl's bathrooms then fuck your asshole in the girl's locker room!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
It's a safety issue... I have a large and painful cock shaped dildo which I can use instead. If it weren't for the CCTV I would do more at work

Featured Threads

New Personals