Strip Interview

cuckold54

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2023
Další příspěvek od getdare, který zde zřejmě chybí. V zásadě to probíhá následovně

1. Zveřejněte v tomto vláknu, že jste připraveni na pohovor. Pokud je to možné, uveďte také e-mailovou adresu, na které vás mohu kontaktovat.

2. Pošlu vám e-mailem/PM seznam 13, stále více odhalujících otázek. Některé zahrnují statistiky a informace o vás, některé zahrnují vaši sexuální historii a některé zahrnují vaše nejzlobivější fantazie. Každá otázka je stále osobnější a odhalující, takže se připravte na to, že se budete cítit poníženi!

3. Natočte se, jak jeden po druhém odpovídáte na otázky rozhovoru. Poté, co odpovíte na každou otázku, musíte před kamerou svléknout kus oblečení. Takže jak budete odpovídat na stále osobnější otázky, budete pomalu vystaveni i fyzicky.

4. Jakmile budete úplně nazí, musíte začít masturbovat a pokračovat v odpovídání na otázky.

5. Po úplném zodpovězení všech otázek musíte dosáhnout orgasmu na videu!

Pokud máte zájem to zkusit, pošlete PM.
Good evening. Cuck here ,ready on interview. email adress write.

Small one

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2023
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.
Sorry I am caged cannot do 4 and 5 but sounds fun.IMG_20221114_211830.jpg

kevin_sub25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2024
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.
Ready for interview please

BigLad164

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2023
I'd love to try this mistress if you're still looking for interviewees :)

Featured Threads

New Personals