Sub Training Group (18+ NEW, please read post)

Karam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2022
Syria
Hi everyone!

Yeah, my account is fairly new on KinkTalk but I am a KIk/Getdare veteran :)

Me and a friend of mine just created a group trying to fill a gap in the KIK bdsm universe:
  • We aim to create a community for real and proper sub/slave training.
  • All genders are welcome, Dominant and submissives/slaves. (We will try to keep a gender balance)
  • The idea is to have
    • discussion and tasks in the general chat
    • smaller rooms for dedicated themes
    • 1to1 training
    • cam/real-time training for those who aim to bring the dynamic to an upper level
  • We DO require live verification for all of the members. Face is not required, and details will be shared in the group.
I really believe KIK lacks a decent training group, and our hope is to make this true!

The group is still under construction, but feel free to come and wait a couple of days while we set up all of the details.

Please, leave your kik username or PM me and I will add you to the group

Eunoos
Pls add me my kik is karam_0006

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Liquid fire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2023
Hi everyone!

Me and a friend of mine just created a group trying to fill a gap in the KIK bdsm universe:
  • All genders are welcome, Dominant and submissives/slaves. (We will try to keep a gender balance)
  • The idea is to have
    • 1to1 training
    • cam/real-time training for those who aim to bring the dynamic to an upper level
  • We DO require live verification for all of the members. Face is not required, and details will be shared in the group.
I really believe KIK lacks a decent training group, and our hope is to make this true!

The group is still under construction, but feel free to come and wait a couple of days while we set up all of the details.

Eunoos
Consider me in too my kik is :liquid_fire_01

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Peppoppio

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2023
Hi everyone!

• The idea is to have
    • 1to1 training

Eunoos
Please, add me. My KIK: Beppe_CR
THX

Featured Threads