Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Hi, it's currently past midnight and I am in my room in need. Can't be loud cuz I live with my parents and brother whose room is near mine. I usually only play with myself until I cum but today want to try something else. any ideas? Have no sex toys but have paper binder clips. Let me know if you have tasks for me to do. Thank you for your time :)
Limits: No blood, cant leave the room, no noise, no pee play, no needles

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Edge yourself by grinding your pussy against 10 different objects, like: Table corner, pillow, chair, shoes, rough jeans like fabric. get creative you get to cum after all 10 are done.

Cheers

Reactions: w1nter and Malika

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Edge yourself by grinding your pussy against 10 different objects, like: Table corner, pillow, chair, shoes, rough jeans like fabric. get creative you get to cum after all 10 are done.

Cheers
Thank you will do it tonight if possible 😊

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021

Cheers
Wanted to let you know that the task has been completed. Thank you very much :) throughout the task, I felt frustrated, annoyed, yet at the same time amazing pleasure. I wanted to give up after 5th round but even with teary face and shaking legs, I wanted to complete your task. Thank you 😊

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Wanted to let you know that the task has been completed. Thank you very much :) throughout the task, I felt frustrated, annoyed, yet at the same time amazing pleasure. I wanted to give up after 5th round but even with teary face and shaking legs, I wanted to complete your task. Thank you 😊
Well done! Did you finally release your orgasm after the task was completed?

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Okay so continuing on @pmme_yourfork try to find 5 to ten items that you can use to insert. Pens, bottles, glow sticks etcetera. And put one in after putting one in you'll edge. After edging you'll squeeze and twist your clit. When done continue till all objects have been inserted. After the last squeeze and twist your to slap your clit 5 times after which you are allowed to cum.

Hope you'll enjoy and hope you'll make 10 items 😉.
Where would you like me to insert the items? (I would prefer my asshole)

Reactions: quent_zrh

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Hump your pillow. Hold it up on its side, straddle it (either naked or bottomless), and grind on it. While grinding, you may reach down and rub your clit, or play with your nipples.
I would like to notify you that I have successfully completed your challenge… and I loved it very much…I probably would like little bit of pain next time. Thank you for giving me this task! Your welcome to give me more😊

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Coppy pasted form a different post of mine:
I would like to notify you that I have successfully completed your challenge… and I loved it very much…I probably would like little bit of pain next time. Thank you for giving me this task! Your welcome to give me more😊

Get a Clothes Hanger with clamps, the kind used for pants.
You will clamp your nippels/tits with it and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 15 minutes, you need to cum twice while in this predicament, only after the 2nd orgasm you are allowed release.

To make it more interesting fill as manny of your "holes" with everyday objects starting with the letter "S"
(be carefull regaring Hygiene, no sharp edges and make sure nothing could get lost in your ass)

Cheers

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
Coppy pasted form a different post of mine:

Get a Clothes Hanger with clamps, the kind used for pants.
You will clamp your nippels/tits with it and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 15 minutes, you need to cum twice while in this predicament, only after the 2nd orgasm you are allowed release.

To make it more interesting fill as manny of your "holes" with everyday objects starting with the letter "S"
(be carefull regaring Hygiene, no sharp edges and make sure nothing could get lost in your ass)

Cheers
I loved the idea of clothes hang but I don't have one here, I will improvise with binder clamps that are stronger than clothespins

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I loved the idea of clothes hang but I don't have one here, I will improvise with binder clamps that are stronger than clothespins
I would use clothspins over binderclips to make it bearable, start small work your way up ;)

Reactions: Xxxxx

Featured Threads

New Personals