The Dark Knight

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Watched The Dark Knight twice recently in both DLP and I-Max. While not the best movie ever made I think it did live up the the hype. Would have to give it a seven out of ten stars and my personal recommendation.

Anyone else find this movie as fun as me? :)

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Watched The Dark Knight twice recently in both DLP and I-Max. While not the best movie ever made I think it did live up the the hype. Would have to give it a seven out of ten stars and my personal recommendation.

Anyone else find this movie as fun as me? :)

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY I SAY!

It WAS the greatest movie ever... too bad they can't bring back the Joker for the next one...

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Great movie, Batman franchise always entertains me, R.I.P. for Heath Ledger...

ramsies11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2008
he deserved it
i was surprised the prisoner ferry didnt blow the other up

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I haven't seen it yet but have planned to go next week, looking forward to seeing it actually.

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
I am scared of Batman.. Well the first one I watched had a dodgey penguin guy in which foamed blue at the mouth. Scared me. After that I was unsure of it. But this film was ok-ish. Wasn't so scary and more action, so I was ok. The Joker I found awesome! ^____^ Funny character. Anyway, i'd give it 7/10 maybe. =D

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
Yeah! And when he was in the jail and asking for his 'one call'. I'm glad it had a funny side to the film. =D Didn't scare me so much. =D

ldybgsgma99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I haven't seen it yet. Can't wait though. Everyone I have talked to has raved about it. I am definitely going to have to go check it out.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY I SAY!

It WAS the greatest movie ever... too bad they can't bring back the Joker for the next one...

Hmm... you say that now..until the next big hit comes along. :rolleyes:

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
dark Knight Review

I just say it today, and I would have to say that it didn't quite live up to the hype, however Heath Ledger may have done the best acting in this movie that I have seen an actor do in quite a long time, I believe that he alone made the movie as good as it was, 7.5 of ten.

Featured Threads

New Personals