The hand ID game

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A while back I proposed the idea of using only a hand photo as verification to sort out female from male in a less intrusive way. Many expressed the thought that wasn't going to be reliable enough so to test the theory I want to carry on a trial using a simple and hopefully fun game format.
I want people to submit a single hand ID photo like this example I made up previously and then I will guess male or female.
proof.jpg
Now obviously if you send them to me directly or post them here I will be biased by knowing who you are so I've come up with a cunning plan!
I have appointed a Steward of the Hands, he will collect up the hands and then post them with only a Lot# as ID, this way I will be blind guessing on the sex of each hand.
In cases where I am in doubt I will open the guessing up to a vote and may or may not take your collected advice, lol...
The Steward will then adjudicate once I have made my guess. One of our more active members @oddjobber has agreed to becoming the Steward of the Hands so send your hand photos to him direct by clicking his name.

Want to see if you can fool me? Take a photo with a note like this (I used a post-it), must include date and "Kinktalk" but instead of your username I want you to just write MALE or FEMALE. Then send it the Hand Steward who will post it here.
You can try to fool me using photoshop or other tricks just as a catfish fake might try but no cheating by having someone else do the photo for you.
This will remain open for some time so no rush.

Lets have a bit of fun!

Reactions: nina and oddjobber

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
I won't bother posting my hairy man-hands, but I do think it's an effective mechanism for verifying gender.
I use this myself (live hand pic in a pose of my choice) to verify people on kik, and there have only been one or two cases where gender wasn't clear immediately.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
This is a great idea Doc, could be a fun game, just one question, do you want the pic submissions to include gender written on the post-it or are you going to guess that?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I want the gender on the post-it, the main idea is to see if I can reliably guess if the gender is correct.
Its really a test of the idea that verifying using only the hand pic as a guide is good enough so guys trying to be girls is mostly what I am looking for but there will need to be a reasonable number of genuine submissions too.

Reactions: nina

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Okay, first entry has been received. Here is your first chance to take a guess Doc.

20190401_073004-1.jpg

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
One more daring entry just added:

pic2.jpg

Handwriting blurred for privacy reasons. The written text was KINKTALK - MARCH 29 - 2019 - Female

Last edited:
Reactions: nina

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Okay, first entry has been received. Here is your first chance to take a guess Doc.

View attachment 62175
Hmmm, this one I have my doubts. Nails don't look right and thumb and wrist look masculine to me. In a real scenario I would most likely ask for another as this isn't definitive enough but on this alone I'm saying this one is male.

Featured Threads

New Personals