The meaning of Punish Points, and its punishments

Queen Natalie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
Punish Points

Punish Points are points accumulated by my slaves for disobeying and breaking my rules. Punish Points are documented by myself, in my blog, and the punishments have to be carried out at the end of each night. (If applicable)

2 Punish Points: If a slave accumulates only two Punish Points in a 24-hr period, the slave must place two ice cubes on each of his or her nipples until they melt. The slave must take a video and send it to me for proof.

5 Punish Points:
If a slave accumulates five punish points in a 24-hr period, the slave must place two ice cubes on each of his or her nipples until they melt, and they must also place three ice cubes on their penis/vagina until they melt, at the same time. The slave must take a video and send it to me for proof.

10 Punish Points
If a slave accumulates ten punish points in a 24-hr period, the slave must upload a photo of their penis/tits to Kink Talk with the word "SLUT" written on the area, and publicly apologize for being a bad whore, and confessing what they have done.

20 Punish Points:
If a slave accumulates twenty Punish Points in a 24-hr period, the slave must complete ALL! of the Punish Point tasks listed above, no matter the circumstance. The slave will also write a 250-word blog explaining his mistakes and how he will fix them for next time.

20+ Punish Points
If a slave accumulates over twenty Punish Points in a 24-hr period, the slave will complete ALL! of the Punish Points punishments listed above, as well as write a 100-lined blog post with the sentences, "I am a dirty little whore who disobeyed my Queen. I will never be this bad again, and I regret every minute of it. I am sorry my queen." (x100!)
On top of this, the slave will take a video of themselves drinking their own piss and send it to me.

* These punishments/amount of Punish Points are subjected to change at any time to my discretion with no notice

Featured Threads

New Personals