The Need

KinkyKev87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2008
i believe that some women are meant to take control and some aren't
as much as i love to be dominated by women i still think some of them should be dominated as well, not by me but by a more dominant men...i think things are fine as they are
i just wish more ppl were into the kinky stuff like we are

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
I myself need to be controlled. I LOVE it, and if I wasn't I would definitely run all over my partner. I like being and playing weak and bowing down to their every need. Makes me actually feel like I am the one in control of them.

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
i dont think i agree with the whole male subs have "Mother" issues. ive known i was submissive and into BDSM at a VERY early age. i actually tied myself up when i was still in 1st grade. Parents had to come in and untie me.

Everyone has different needs some like to dom some like sub, why does there have to be issues just because someone likes giving control to another.

my current situation is as 24/7 as can be(we dont have kids) so its pretty much on at all times. i just wouldnt want it any other way.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
there is an oedipus level to it, I believe. There is also a level of 'men are naturally dominant' so being dominated by a women is a way of rebelling and being individual.

I love it

darekingkentuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
In reality, most people who say they are "into" BDSM in any of it's forms aren't into the lifestyle, but are instead into BDSM play, where a part of their life, a part of their day or week is BDSM.

I think you hit exactly my feelings here, I dont know if it will make me an outcast here but I am into the BDSM play and being playful and fun with it. I like it because I enjoy the playful and taboo side of it, I dont want to surrender my whole life to it.

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Was raised by my mother with no father figure, so I believe women should be all powerful.

Bring me on a fem to be my masterrrrrr

New Personals