The Need

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
There is a need for men to be dominated by women, I believe. When you have a woman who lovingly demands total obiedience sexually, through chastity or what have you, there is a strong connection and natural submission, which I for one find comforting and needed.

Blade

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2008
I could be wrong but I believe the underlying belief of Loving Female Authority is that women are superior to men in all regards. I think that all submissives feel comforted and needed through their position. This is what they crave. To serve and be taken care of.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
That's not been my experience.

The majority of male submissives that I come into contact with are not submissives in the profound and spiritual sense, Basically are just turned on by the sight of a Domme, but through their list of wants and expectations have a tendancy to be in charge.

Likewise, most of the dominant women I encounter, at least in the stereotypical sense are role players. There are a few natural Dommes of course, but for most it's simply role play to satisfy the needs of their other half, to generate income, or as a mask to hide other vulnerabilities behind.

Mike

lordcaspen

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2008
Yeah

It's also my (limited) experience that men who say they want to be dominated just want a little game of which they are still in charge (the moment something happens they don't really like). Now, I understand that in a rational world, nobody is ever really harmed without their explicit consent, and so in theory people should be in control, anyway, and all safe sex play should be on that basis ... I just think there is a certain level of disconnect between what is imagined by the male participants and what they actually say. They imagine this world where everything goes their own way (even where that way is painful or embarrassing), but they say that they want to be dominated.

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Careful stereotyping. Just because it's your experience doesn't mean it's everyone's.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
In reality, most people who say they are "into" BDSM in any of it's forms aren't into the lifestyle, but are instead into BDSM play, where a part of their life, a part of their day or week is BDSM.

I can agree that most men desire to be controlled to some point. In today's society, where men are taught to be strong, powerful, and in control, and it is a huge release, a relief, and also very empowering to relinquish that perceived sense of power to another, even if for a little while.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
I think it can be fun, but in its purest sense, its all just 'play' or 'roleplaying'. I find a lot of respect for those that live this lifestyle (like all others) 24/7. I don't think I could be responsible for that long for another person. It seems that the dominant is usually the submissive, if only in the sense that they want to please their submissives. But sometimes, they want to please themselves more... and personally I don't agree with that. But that's my opinion. So don't get offended by it please. I just endeavour, when I play, to have both parties... erm... pleasured. :D

Reactions: Merlin

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Yeah i also tried to get this idea, that the dominant one is often in some way controlled by the submissive, in words (Part 2 of Being a dom (King talk edition)). Still that has nothing to do with not getting pleasure as a dom (at least not for me). I get most pleasure from knowing that i have the control of the pleasure of someone else. And that someone else is letting me get so deep control of her person.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
I completely agree with you. By no means was I saying that the dom had no right to any pleasure. Oft times tis pleasure by satisfaction. It is simply the dom state of mind. I love it... Its like a sacred trust that the submissive has for you... intoxicating.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Part of it (for me) is letting that control go, not having to think about it. I guess i just like the idea of pleasing my wife and knowing that I'm doing what SHE wants and making HER happy.

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
I like femdom to a certain extent. I think its more I am not into the cruel form of femdom. I like the BDSM and strapon and some other things, but the idea of cbt just doesnt do it for me. Femdom itself tends to have a wide variety of kinks involved.

stephpoet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Some men I've played with are really into being submissive. Unfortunately most of them have deep psychological mother issues, or are repressed gay/bi. It's a shame, because it feeds stereotypes.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I agree Steph

Have to agree with Stephpoet on this one. I thnk there has to be some feelings between the two and there needs to be a reason to contionue serving/being served or it will fade away. I honestly think that men seek....sorry...most ment seek a dominant female as a mother figure, therefore there needs to be love and mutual rewarding in that type of relationship for it to be a good one.
This is missing EVERY time with money dommes/doms or other types of professional dommes/doms from what I seen. They seem to be more of the "man hater" type and not a domme at all. Just greedy and it wont last, nore do they care I suppose.
A certain sense of trust is necessary for both parties if you want a long term, working relationship no matter who's on "top". Been there done that myself though and it got boring so now I want to try the other side of the coin to see if it's more fun anyways. If it ever happens that is

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I like to be on top and bottom... I'm straight and I don't have any mother issues :3

I think I like to be on top a bit more though.

Night-1990

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2008
Seaham
I live for it, y'know , i think there is a huge need for males to be dominated by females, and it's good, as half the bdsm world is maledom based, there really needs to be more women in control to balance things out.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
You know after so many years of the man being the dominant rule maker it is not hard to see why so many like the idea of a strong demanding woman. It is a nice release for some from day to day expectations and for others come on it's just sexy as hell :p

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
True, talking about roleplaying in this matter wouldn't be totally wrong. I love to dominate during sex and I tend to do it in my day to day relationships also, it is just the way I am. And the men I have been in relationships with didn't seem to be bothered by that. On the contrary, they loved the feeling of having a powerful wonam next to them.:D

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Male Domination

I love Male Domination in bed but not to the point of degrading him. I think a woman should take charge and show our men just how we want to feel when they are in charge. Let me strap up and ride you for 15 minutes.

New Personals