The real

leashed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 6, 2011
ok whats up with all these fat dudes on the kinktalk albums? and there slaves? with little dicks? wtf? im here lookin for a Hot mistress. I wrestle for my school im 18 very fit 2.5% of fat. so im trying to bring back or start back the way this thing use to be. ima slave wanting to be controled by a sexyy mistress PM me

dislikes: family,friends, lots of pix, outdoors

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Y'know fat guys have a desire to submit too, even guys who aren't well endowed. I'm not ashamed to say on this thread that I am both of those qualities, even though I wish I could say I was not. Regardless, what do you mean by saying the way it used to be. Where in the bdsm world does it say that slaves have to be x body weight, x height, x endowment etc. If people are serious they should judge just not on the outward appearance but of the quality of the submissive as well. For the most part I think that serious Mistresses/Masters would rather have an overweight sub who actually knows what it means to be a submissive than a slim pretty boy who doesn't know what the hell they're doing and won't surrender their pride.

Reactions: sum1

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
Well, I have a small dick myself but I'm atleast very skinny and look good in stockings. :p Generally the bigger guys just wish to be owned like anyone else, they can't help but they don't have the most feminine bodies. Though mostly they all end up looking alike.

Last edited:

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
So you're an elitist submissive? These 'fat' guys with 'tiny dicks' shouldn't be an issue to you, if anything it should reduce your competition for a mistress, if girls really do want wrestler guys - like you appear to think they do. Keep these views to yourself. There are many reasons why people on this site won't be interested in them.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
If a person is judging someone on their appearance alone then they are a very shallow person.
Anyway, this thread is in the wrong section for asking for a mistress anyway.
However I am going to leave it open to see if it creates any interesting conversation about the issues the o.p has inadvertently raised, however if it just becomes a flame war or insults start flying it'll get closed.

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
I am, according to the wii at my ideal weight yet I still am still a little unhappy with my body even though my girlfriend loves it. I have friends who are clearly overweight but love that fact and embrace it. I know girls who go for the athletic guys but know a lot more who like a 'bit of chunk' on their man. If everyone went for the same then this world would be a dull dull place. Congratulations to 'leashed' for being happy with the way you look, this is what we all strive for, but in the words of the great Ben Folds, "make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall but there's always someone cooler than you"

New Personals