• Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
Characters
•Cole
•Jessica
There will be more characters

Chapter 1
Finally I unpacked the last box in my new house I said. I decided to go meet the neibors so I went to the jeffences house to the right and they were nice people with 2 kids. So I said by and went across the street. They answered the door and it was a wife with 1 child and. The mom looked 18 so the dad must have bailed out. After talking to her I went to the neibors on the left then she answered the door. She was completely nude and she said she was a nudest then on the tip of my eye I see money on the table and a man hiding so I figured she was I slut.

Well I went back to my house watch the college football game. It was OU vs Texas tech. I didn't like either teams but I'd choose OU over Texas tech any day. Well the game was OU 96 Texas tech 2. I checked my clock to see the time. Then I read September 26 2016 11:30 pm. Since I Had to work tomorrow I decided to go to bed and dream about the nudest next door.

I wake up to my alarm clock at 7:00am I get dressed then I look out my window and I saw the nudest tied up with her ass squeezing to the window. I ran out the door and knocked on her door. 2 minutes later the nudest opens the door. What do you want she says in a sexy voice. Well I saw you tied up I said. Then she pulls me inside. I follow her to her computer to find her on adore called tinktalk. I asked her what it was and she told me a place for masters/slaves. I already knew what she was talking about cause I used to get on tinktalk. I asked her who her master was but she said after that dare she was free. So there was an awkward moment so I said bye and walked out the door.

I got finished changing and that experience I was late to work and almost fired.

Feryfurr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Ireland
Constructive criticism, the story looks like it could be good, but spelling and grammar are very important, at the moment it seems a little rushed

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You should relabel this story to Kink Fantasy ...

... OU beats TT 96-2???
... September 26 2016???
... nudest??? (more nude than normal nude or nudist)
... nudist tied up so I knock on her door (if she's tied how will she answer the door) then she answers the door 2 minutes later
... tinktalk???

BeastlyNinja

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
I requested to be banned so please staff members please switch this story to someone who will finish it thanks from time to be PuppyDog

Featured Threads

New Personals