Torment my ass remotely please

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I am in need of having my ass fucked. I am providing control to my lovense butt plug to allow you to remotly fuck my tight ass.

please make use of my slutty hole.

thank you!!

My ass!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you to whomeever just pleasantly fucked my ass! it was very smooth and ckntrolled. put a smile on my face and qarmed me up!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you mysterious sir or maam who just railed me. that was an intense pounding and made me feel super whoreish.. thank you!!

but i cant close now. i will wait for the next wonderful person who would like a turn on this slut.

https://api2.lovense.com/c/kmua

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
oh wow that was a whirlemwind trip!! thank you mysterious user of my fuck hole. ymthat was a delightful pounding and yes...it felt like a pounding. i feel well fucked!!! a little tingly.

thank you for using this slut!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
oh fuck me!!! that was wonderful!! thabk you again myseterious controller. that pounding left me sweating!! i feel like such a used slut. thank you whoever you were! :)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
yes i control u
u have skyp say we do sexy come to me chat
I must respectfully decline. skype is outside my limits.

i am just here to be cyber fucked in the ass by random people, to be tormented and pounded like the slut i am.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Once again this slut is making its ass available for teasing, tormenting, and pounding via the vurtual lovense remote.

please, random stranger, make use of this bitch ass. you may comment in this thread if i please you or you can remain anonymous.

https://api2.lovense.com/c/j0bv

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you very much kind sor or madame!! that was a very strong and intense pounding! you did not releent on the intensity..the vibe is stopped but i can still feel my ass shaking!!

thank you for using this slut!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
just had another wonderful session. the last user was a delight and fuck me hard yet tenderly. thank you kind stranger for making this whore feel like a very useful slut!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you kind stranger.. this whores slutty ass is being well used today. that last session was a delight..a soft teasing then a hard piunding..i feel well and used!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
wow..another long and continous pounding. thank you stranger..you were relentless and i dont think you stopped the entire time..fuck..my ass is all tingly! thank you!!

Featured Threads

New Personals