Torment my ass remotely please

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
tha k you stranger for that fucking!! that one left me a little sore and even more like a used fuck toy. it is no more than i deserve thank you for the continuous pounding!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you to all the winderful users who made this slut feel sore and well used. i do hope i have amused you all greatly and look forward to imdoing so again soon!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you so much mysterious user! that was a tender and delicious fucking. just when i thought you were done you reminded me who was boss. tha k you. i hope my ass was pleasing!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
mmhmmm..thank you mysterious user for the long, continuous pounding. you made me feel good, slutty, and cheap. thank you very much!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
mhmmm.. tha k you mysterious user. you made me almost spill my coffee. tuen i thought you were gone so i went to fold laundry. well....you were defi itly not gone as that blast made me need to hold onto the folding table and let you just take me. i eventually got back to being able to fold.

thank you for using my ass as your toy!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you mysterious controller. that was a lovely session..definitly strong and in control. i could tell you know your way around and how to make perfect use of a sluts fuck hole. you made me sweat with delight!!

thank you!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
wow..a vig tha k you to whoever justfuck me so well. that wasasmooth and delicious ride..im all nice and warm now!! thank you!!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you kind sir for that fucking. it was a nice, soothing session. just what my tight ass needed. thank you

Featured Threads

New Personals