Torture a Dom's Cock

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Hi all.

Basically I lost a bet with my sub girlfriend and the bet was between half a hour cock torture and half a hour tit torture. However she has said she will use some ideas off here if anyone loves the idea of torturing a dom's cock.

She wants pain in the punishment, humiliation and anything else you can think of and I will have to tell you what it was like.

So please be kind but she wants you to be cruel :-\

Redrabbit

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
First you will do a strip tease for her. Then you will have her tie your hands behind you. Blindfold you; coat your nipples, cock, balls, then nipple clamps or something to improvise at that. Put a leash on your dick. She can lead you wherever she wants. My suggestion is to go outside where ever she wants. Then she will tape a q-tip to something like a car hood, trunk lid, picnic table. Then coat it very heavy with icy hot or equal. No you must fuck that q-tip for at least 50 pumps (in/out is 1). You will put that inside your dick slit to fuck it. Then you will orally service her till she is happy.

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Q-tip

She loves the q-tip idea - so "thanks" a lot for that. I can see that being really painfull. However she also wants more pain for cock and balls combined and she also wants to shove stuff up my asshole as I havr stretched hers to ruination.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
start with icy hot all over dick balls and ass.then start to wrap string or small rope at the base, wrap it around everything. to the ares right behind the head. now she can whipit with anything she would like, put a leash on it, or anything else she thinks of. she will lube your biggist butt plug, lubed with icy hot and will work it in you no matter what. then she may take you out shoping, to eat, dancing would be nice while she uses a leash on you.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
1) sub will tie an elastic band around the base of your balls as tight as she wishes

2) Using the largest dill pickle she can find, sub will poke many toothpick-sized holes in it before stuffing the entire pickle up your asshole, unlubed

3) sub will dress you in the tightest pair of "colorful" boy shorts, covered by the tightest pair of skinny jeans, complete with "sparkly" belt and "flashy" heels. sub may choose a "half-length" tank top shirt and may makeup your face/hair as she sees fit.

4) You will consume (2) cans of baked beans (any flavor) "cooked or uncooked" covered in an entire bottle of the hottest "hot" sauce that sub can find

5) You will consume a (1) liter bottle of water along with (2) laxatives AFTER you've completely finished eating the beans

6) After a 2-hour "waiting" period, in which you will be prevented from pissing or pooping, sub will wrap each of your hands in elastic bandages so you're unable to use your hands/fingers. sub will "sign" the bandages with text of her choosing as "safeguards" from removal without permission

7) sub will take you to a public toilet (best at a park or roadside stop). Upon arrival, you will stand outside the toilet facing the wall with your legs spread wide and your bandaged hands on your head. sub will kick your balls as hard as she wishes from behind you

8) While sub watches from a "safe" distance, you will stand outside the toilet and ask random adult males to assist you in using the toilet since you're unable due to injury to both hands. Once a volunteer has agreed to help you by pulling down your jeans and boy shorts, you will tell the volunteer you need to poop as well as pee so could they help you into a stall and to get you "positioned". You may "poop" out the pickle if you're able as well as piss. The volunteer must agree to wipe your asshole after you're done as well as "redressing" you.

9) In return for their assistance, you will convince the volunteer to let you give them a blowjob and ask that they cover your face with their cum

10) sub will observe you and for every 15 minutes that passes that you haven't performed step #8, sub will administer another hard kick to your balls. If sub observes you entering the toilet with a "volunteer" but you do not exit with cum on your face, sub will remove one article of your clothing, kick you twice in the balls and return to her "observation" location. Every 15 minutes that passes that you don't emerge with a face full of cum, sub will kick you twice in the balls

11) If you piss or poop in your pants prior to being assisted, you earn a punishment of repeating the entire "torture" again the next day and every day after that if you continue to fail to retain your piss an poop

Last edited:

ukpooch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2012
My mistress loves cbt, I'm not so much of a fan as they are attached to me. But a humbler is a must, one of the worst/best experience was in the home made humbler (google it she will love it, it is two wood coat hangers and 2 shackles or tape) she then tied a full 2litre bottle of drink to it and left me there masked for 45 min. She would for sure recommend sounding and while in the humbler you bollocks would get paddled caned and slapped, she also delivers a ball breaking massage like nothing I've ever experienced with two fingers your balls separated and tied, squeezed until you beg. Waxing is hard too mistress only uses standard candles pending how she feels she adjusts the height but that sucks when poured onto your helmet! Her riding crop and strap on are her next fav toys

Featured Threads

New Personals