Toys

sluttybookworm

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2015
I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any household objects that are completely safe and no to expensive to use as toys for females. please no foods.

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Bottles and cooking utensils. Ice. New, unused pet toys. The large bubble wands. Almost anything can be used if you get creative. Just make sure it's clean and free from sharp edges or seams and careful of corners.

sluttybookworm

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for all the ideas but I was thinking more of stuff that wouldn't look out of place in a girl's room. I don't like the idea of using kitchen utensils as toys especially since I cook for other people a lot of times.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok looking back through the items already mentioned those bubble wands would not look out of place, they come in various sizes so you can experiment. Another favourite are the various deodorant cans, again in many sizes and often with nice rounded ends. Hairbrush is an all time classic, hairbrush handles are usually the right size, rounded and easily washable. Shop around to find some that look perfect and they won't raise attention because a girl can never have too many hairbrushes right?
Marker pens, Sharpies and similar are nicely rounded and come in small through large so again you get a range to play with, use several of the smaller ones to play stretching games.
As with any sex toys, clean them before and after use and you wont have any problems!

Femminator

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
A nice feathered fan, provides feathers as well for sensory play. Hair brush, and how about scarves? They are a huge fashion accessory currently, so would not look out of place at all. Barettes for nipple clamps, you can get all kids of those. Some have gripper nobs on the inside to hold hair but it would add interesting sensation for her. Even condoms, they could be filled with water and frozen for use. They would not look out of place in a gals room. Well, unfilled that is.

That is all I can think of right now for things that blend in.

Yourpiggy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2014
USA
yourpiggypaul.tumblr.com
You could look into various shower and bath items that might meet your need. Weather it is a bottle or a handle. Since they are designed to get wet anyhow you wouldn't have to worry about damaging them when cleaning or anything :)

Featured Threads

New Personals