Training Ideas for New Submissive

xx742xx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 12, 2012
I have a submissive female who has recently chosen to be mine. Before I give her an everyday collar (as she is currently wearing a training one), I need to train her. I was hoping that some people would be able to give me some ideas for the training process, essentially to get the creative juices flowing....

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What are you training her for?

Is there a specific purpose?

What are her likes, dislikes, limits?

Training needs to have a focus and be consistent.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
What are you training her for?

Is there a specific purpose?

What are her likes, dislikes, limits?

Training needs to have a focus and be consistent.

here here to above, like dravot here said talk to her find out her fav things and go from there. When ever i take on a new girl online or offline, spend alot of time at the start asking questions what turns her own and what doesnt. When you have found these out then you can start planning a task which she enjoys, find her limits and steer well clear of them.

For an example, maybe she likes humiliation, so work something out like she needs to crawl around the house like a dog (well she has a collar). Then expand it she needs to have a toy in one of her holes, then maybe walk past a window in her house naked. EVERY slave is different man/woman so you just need to get to know her and then things will start coming to you and thats when the fun starts for both of you!!

good luck

Featured Threads

New Personals