Truths and Dares. 21/F

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
I've Seen others do this so why not!

my name is the same on Getdare.com also.

Most limits Posted Below prolly forgetting something.. just cant remember all right now.

Hard Limit Will never do these no matter.
Cutting, Family, Illegal, Needles,Cam, Pics, public, Edging, food play, ice/cold, common sense, friends.

Prefer to stay away from this stuff but will do only One of these in a 24 hour time period IF i have to. otherwise i would prefer not to.
Soft Mild Limits: Blood{tiny Drops are ok}, Wedgies{Boring me now}, nudity{public illegal in us so dont ask} inside alone i will consider, Body Writing some is ok just not a lot.

ok with:
Scat of kinds{messing panties, ETC}, self Branding, Messy{non food.}, bladder/bowel control {need to be in the mood for this}, Laxatives{max 3 unless i am very bad then max 5}{dont got any right now.}

pee, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play, Dice Dares.

so if ur not sure about something just Ask or Post here i dont Bite or at least not very hard xD
i'm sure i have other things i would like just cant think of them all.
plz post dares here they are easier to keep track of since pm boxes are so small i would like my dares left here.

Note:
I am not into Anal to much. but i am slowly getting into it more.

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is there any safe location outside your home which will allow you to be completely naked without any chance of discovery?

Last edited:

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
No.
i live in the US its Illegal Here and can get arrested.

and as it says in soft Limits
nudity{public illegal in us so dont ask} inside alone i will consider, Does not mean i will do it.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What's the most humiliating dare you've ever done?

Whats the most painful?

What is your deepest darkest secret (until now) fantasy?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
No.
i live in the US its Illegal Here and can get arrested.

and as it says in soft Limits
nudity{public illegal in us so dont ask} inside alone i will consider, Does not mean i will do it.

I live in the US also. There are NUDE beaches all over Florida. It is LEGAL to be completely nude there or any of the assorted NUDIST resorts which dot the state! Even near my home, there are public parks which have dense wooded areas -- I've brought several of my subs to the area for "natural" training!

Now think again! Is there any place, which is VERY secluded and would make detection or discovery IMPOSSIBLE, where you can go to be completely naked?

gg99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2012
re

I dare you to stand on all four licking clean your toilet bowl while you are peeing down your legs/feet, and lick them clean when the toilet is totally clean.

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
What's the most humiliating dare you've ever done?

Whats the most painful?

What is your deepest darkest secret (until now) fantasy?

Most Humiliating would prolly be Dressed like a little Baby Girl Basically a Sundress and Diaper then Put in a Stroller and Pushed all Around my College Campus

Most Painful?
Not Totally Sure on this one off hand.
Actually come to think about it, i would saying doing a Strut on a rope with Icy Hot all over it and if i did not do it in a Certain time i was Whipped with a Bull whip 75 times on my back which was covered in Salty water after every 10 lashes so that got Very Very Painful.

Deepest Darkest Secret Fantasy?
Prolly seems odd. But i would like to be Abducted and Raped in a Dark Ally even it was play it is still a fantasy.

I live in the US also. There are NUDE beaches all over Florida. It is LEGAL to be completely nude there or any of the assorted NUDIST resorts which dot the state! Even near my home, there are public parks which have dense wooded areas -- I've brought several of my subs to the area for "natural" training!

Now think again! Is there any place, which is VERY secluded and would make detection or discovery IMPOSSIBLE, where you can go to be completely naked?

no there is no areas i can do anything like that i live in a much to busy area. and as it said in the Quote i am not doing Outdoor Nudiy so dont ask Inside i will consider. :\

Seems like i gotta make it More obvious to others......

I dare you to stand on all four licking clean your toilet bowl while you are peeing down your legs/feet, and lick them clean when the toilet is totally clean.

i cant really lick my legs I am not Flexable like a Cat is to lick all down there legs. i can reach my feet though.

list all your sex toy

To Many to Name. not gonna go through them all as i live with Family and one of my family members is a 12 yr old cousin. so yea i am trying to avoid them right now.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is it acceptable to be completely naked in your house then throw on only a t-shirt which only barely covers your ass to go to another inside location (an outer shed, a friend's house, a mall or a park building)? It would like a cover-up you would put over a swimsuit except you wouldn't be wearing the swimsuit.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Would putting on only a summer dress (no bra or panties - material is dense enough to "hide" your body but thin enough to feel flimsy on your bare body underneath) and sandals be enough to go from completely nude indoors to outside to travel to another inside location before being naked again?

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
no since i don't own any summer dresses :\ as i don't care for them i dont really wear them. i prefer shorts more then the dresses.

only dresses i got are for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Do u have any pets nd If so male or female

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Dare time kitty.

Drink enough water so you know you will need to pee soon. Strip naked and playing with your cunt until you are good and wet then, use a dildo or vibe to penetrate yourself until silly horny. When at the state put a pair of black stockings hold ups or garter belt and heels.

Roll a six sided dice and then times this number by 10 to get how minutes you have to be tied up for (times by smaller number if prefer a short time depending on skill at self bondage and how much like being tied)

Top up with water if need be you should be getting close to peeing and if you have a clit vibe such as a butterfly one put that on as well and put a diaper on. Tie yourself to your bed, bent over it like you are about to get a spanking,
if advanced enough hand cuff hands as well and use fav key realise. Switch on vibe and away you go, top up again with water to make sure you are tied with pee in your diaper for as long as possible. If not leave hands free but must have a clock by you and spank your ass 2 times on each cheek every 1 min you are tied.

If succeed in task, kneel on floor still in diaper and put hand down there and play with clit and cunt until you can cum (have to do this even if you came during tie, from vibe). Then you can clean yourself up ;-), hope this hits the spot so to speak!! :eek:

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Dare

Strip completely nude and using a vibrator, make yourself cum. Cum on the vibrator and then insert it into your ass( this will get you more into anal as the cum is lube )

Hope this is a good dare

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals