U.K. & Ireland

Mistress_sarahh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2011
19 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Hello potential slaves, I am Mistress Sarah and henceforth you shall refer to me as Mistress, maam or Mistress Sarah only. I am a 19 year old student from the UK and I am currently searching for a FEMALE slave. Sorry boys, but I prefer the elegance of a female body.

Before we go any further, lets get one thing straight... I do not have a webcam. I know this seems hypocritical of me but YOU must have a webcam to apply to be my slave. I do however have loads of pics that you may have of me as the relationship progresses. If I think you have done good, I may reward you with a pic of me. But, yes, you must have a webcam or I may consider a digital camera if your application is strong.

Now for the finer details... My main likes are clothing control, denial, humiliation, spanking, nipple play, some anal. These are the top ones but my likes are not limited to these. In your application tell me your likes and we can work with them.

If you're still reading, I presume you're interested. There is a small application at the bottom of the page that I require you to complete and PM me with. Once send, I will look through it and decide whether to accept you or not. I will be looking for exceptional efforts so one line replies will not be considered. Those of you who PM a photo will go to top of the line.

Thank you, Mistress Sarah,

Application:
Name:
Toys owned:
Underwear/lingerie owned (types, colours etc):
Webcam, digicam, both?:
Equipment available:

• Kinks:
femdom, humilation,

• Experience:
I have had a few female slaves before but they have had to leave due to personal items.

• Limits:
As a domme, I have no limits though, atm, I am only looking for female slaves.

Attachments

• sarah 3.jpg
    sarah 3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
That is what it says. You put seeking male originally but your post says seeking female. However I will revert it for you if you like.

Mistress_sarahh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2011
its not the main title, but at the top of my info part it somehow says seeking male dom :S, can you please get rid of it? thanks :)

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
Dare I ask why the photo you have provided has a photoshopped face over its original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals