scouser86

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2011
25 year old slave male seeking a dominant male under 30

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am currently looking for someone who can control me and my life. I am looking for someone long term, who can help me develop into a better slave and someone who can respect the few limits that I have but use these as threats to get me experimenting with whatever your mind desires for me to do.

I use twitter, msn, skype, a number of dating websites, cam4 and i would allow you to have control of my profiles on these, and who i contact. I also use Join.me so you can control my computer from yours. You would also be able to control my clothes on a daily basis and anything else in my life you want to control for me.

I have a webcam and a digital camera so anything you ask me to do i can provide proof i have done it. I would also like for someone who lives in UK so i can text you during the day to recieve dares/punishments from you.

I like to follow orders, and I like to please other people. Should you be interested in becoming my master/mistress you can reply here or PM me a request and I would be happy to apply to you to serve you.

Scouser86

• Kinks:
I have many interests but i would like to have them pushed, I am open to anything you want to introduce me to, only a few limits, listed below.

• Experience:
Very little experience when it comes to being a slave, but i like to be told what to do and will do anything asked.

• Limits:
My limits are poo, pee and family dares. Sometimes i will accept dares involving friends, but not all the time. I might have more limits, I've just not found them yet!

Scouser86

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Potential slave

Please answer the following¦
Height
Build
Top 5 likes dislikes and no go
Daily routine

I will help u build and grow and your boundaries will be respected but pushed. In relations to communication it will be done via email and then sms as our relationship grows.

scouser86

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2011
Hello

6ft3
a little extra weight, but not massivly overweight
no go's are poo, pee and family. i dislike friend stuff but apart from that i'm open to any ideas.

daily routine: varies day to day, but often includes waking up at 10ish, work for 6-8 hours a day (3-4 days a week) and then sleep from around 11pm-ish.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Okay slave ill accept you. Open an album and post a picture of yourself with your username wrote on your stomach

Pm your email address with list of clothing and what u would like co.trolles

scouser86

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2011
my email address is [email protected]

lets start slow, i want you to control my online dating at first, if we can get online at the same time, i will let you control my screen with join.me and choose who i message.

i will be able to go on cam later tonight also if you want to start training me.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
my email address is [email protected]

lets start slow, i want you to control my online dating at first, if we can get online at the same time, i will let you control my screen with join.me and choose who i message.

i will be able to go on cam later tonight also if you want to start training me.

Okay slave ill accept you. Open an album and post a picture of yourself with your username wrote on your stomach

Pm your email address with list of clothing and what u would like co.trolles

You've started out poorly. Dirtydanny instructed you to send your email address as a private message (PM), not printed in the open thread!

Littlemissdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2012
Hey scouse

Hey! I am a female Dom from merseyside region amd ir username caught my eye...struggling to find male subs in north west. U seem my type looks wise...I am looking for a Dom/sub relationship if we get on! Not a heavy slave driver but I want a proper sub! I am white dark hair green eyes slim big busted and 5"7
Would live to hear from you
Littlemissdom x

New Personals