(UK) London: M/Dom/24 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ BDSM-enforced fitness & diet?

Sexuality
Bisexual
Region
U.K. & Ireland

tecywe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 8, 2010
24 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I'm 25/m and looking for a strict online mistress (or, MAYBE, master) to disciplin and punish me online via webcam. As my cam doesn't work on msn, you'd have to have yahoo. You don't need to have cam yourself, but a pic would be nice.

I'm currently working in a foreign town, and I'm renting an appartment that a young woman seems to own - it's full of her stuff, clothes, thongs, stockings, everything (I know I deserve punishment for even getting into her stuff, btu there it is). She also has a fully equipped kitchen, so I have plenty to play with. ALSO, I'm currently trying to lose a bit of weight and get a little fitter, and I'd LOVE for a strict mistress to "help" me with that. I'm on a strict low-carb diet and go to the gym almost every 2 days.

Would anyone like to take charge of my diet & fitness plan while punishing, humiliating and disciplining me on cam?

pm me or add "tecywe" on yahoo!
I hope to hear from you soon...

Slave T.

• Kinks:
spanking, humiliation, anal, enema, light cbt, forced fitness/diet, orgasm control/denial

• Experience:
pretty much the above, except the "forced fitness/diet", which is what I'm really looking for

• Limits:
scat, public, blood, needles, illegal, animals, etc.

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I've trashcanned all your other instances of this message. I've just left the two you've put in personals.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals