Un-Cool

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Its A Typical Day, Moderatly Nice Out, No Global News, Why Is There No Posts Out There? Well This Is Just A Forum For Dissusion Of Youre Sexual Preffrence, And If You Have A Shemale Fetish, What Would You Do To Me?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
wooo you're a shemale?!?! so do you have a cock or pussy?!?! boobs?!?! tell me more! what do YOU like?!

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Well, Right Now Im Tecnaly A Tranny But Im Getting Implants Arround 7 Months, I Like Both Girls And Boys But I Also Do Love Shemales Also, Message Me For More.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
so what's a tranny then?!?! woo you're getting boobs? cool!!!! what size?

dahc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2009
thats pretty cool, im sure i speak for more than just me when i say we would like to see a before and after pic :)

MaeWest

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2011
pictures of course. Are singleTgirl are you doing the hormone therapy etc? What an exciting time for you!

-slut

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
Hello

If anyone is interested in talking about it, I have had my sex-change op two and a half years ago. Thus I know all about growing boobs too, lol.

Sophie
xx

MaeWest

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2011
Thank you for offering to share your experience Sophie!

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Although It Sounds Stupid, I Was Kinda Worried About The Orgasem, Is It Beeter Then When You Had A Male Orgasem?

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
Hi there! Glad you could take me up on my offer of questions :)

Orgasms is a funny thing. Embarrisingly, I've not had much chance to experiment with this body yet, in part due to physical complications after the op.

I've always believed the orgasm is more to do with the mind than the body. Others have quickly disagreed and pointed out all the delights of how their body feels and so on, but that is never quite what I mean. What I mean is the process for orgasm is in the mind. For me the images which flash through at the time of orgasm, that pure feeling of euphoria and freedom where all the shoulds and oughts go out of the window is what makes it work.

Thus the buildup for orgasm is for me about sexual freedom (although of course I behave ethically always). I also love to feel pushed and I fantasise about the impossible.

So, what has this got to do with the question of how I experience orgasm now I have had my op compared to before. Well, the point is, the part in my head hasn't changed. The process and building up all works the same way. My body even shakes the same way when I'm on the point, although when I had my first in this body, I felt my body physically knocking the sensation was so strong.

The main difference now for me is that when I have my orgasm I can go with it. Before I was having to translate in my mind the differences between a male orgasm and turn it back into a female one so my mind-state could be happy; like someone talking french at you and understanding the words, but not understanding the meaning until translated into English. Now, I simply feel good, then relax.

The few times I have engaged in physical play, I feel much happier and more confident with my physical female being. I am less concerned and more open about being naked (being naked in a cage a few months after my op was an example of this) and I didn't try for a more feminine posture through hiding my penis. Simliarly, when I touch another, I have no penis to get in the way, and again my mind doesn't have to do the work of trying to negociate a male body around another but in a female way.

I hope this answers your question. Please - if you have any more (anyone) I would be more than happy to answer.

Blessings
Sophie
xx

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
What About Phantom Limb (Penis) Sindrome. I Read Up About It But It Realy Didnt Tell Me Much, And I Gatta Ask You Something More Personal Too. :rolleyes:

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
That's ok. You ask away (smiles). Actually I love questions.

The phantom limb thing does exist. However, with me it was brief and did not trouble me: I have heard of others suffering it for longer. Remember the nerve endings are still there, essentially they are all scooped inside.

The thing is, all your life, you have translated the signals from your body into something meaningful. When you zip up your trousers and one of your pubes gets caught, it creates a sudden stinging sensation (we've all done this I'm sure). In a male body, if we wear underwear that has had gape and as we are running we suddenly become 'free' and rubs against our trousers, that creates a physical sensation which is pleasant for the first few minutes and then gets sore. Whilst our body feels the symptoms, our brains interprets what they mean so we can do something about it.

It takes time for the brain to physically adjust. The body signals all work fine. You move a certain way and suddenly feel a soreness or something rubbing against you. Automatically, because of the association the brain demands that you 'pop' everything back inside. Of course there is now nothing to pop back, but the automatic association is still saying to put it right.

I think one of the reasons for me this was very minimal is because I didn't 'use' my penis very much. I became aroused through rubbing myself underneath (I can now rub against a much more 'real' cliterous), I sat down for the toilet, and overall my penis just never meant very much to me, aside a means to an end in terms of orgasm, whilst the rest of the play involved my fantasies and all the exciting things I was going to do. So when I actually acquired physical female genetalia, my head was already processing much of what I was doing physically in this way.

Hope this answers your question, at least from my experience
Deepest blessing
Sophie
xx

driftfang

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2010
Sweeden
hello Im Cameron

The question is what would you do to me? My loyalty honesty and word keeping are very strong.

Featured Threads

New Personals