whoa!

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
I'm woken up to soothe warm licks on my cock, interspersed with shocking yet somewhat comfortable flicks on the cock. I open my eyes to see my wife in her sexy lacy bra, (what I find out later to be) vibrating panties and her smoking hot sexy peep toe high heels. As soon as I am fully awake, she says "cup" (safety word), stuffs a wet thong in my mouth and blindfolds me and proceeds to stand me up and continues to cuff my hands to the ceiling - I'm totally helpless. BTW we share those cuffs that are attached to the ceiling. Standing there, totally helpless, she takes off my blindfold, brings down the vibrating panties (where I find out she's wearing them) and slowly pulls out a thong from her pussy - with every inch she squeezes, what is now, her cock harder and harder, digging her nails into the shaft and head, harder and harder. "Good morning, baby" as she rubs the soaking wet thong all over my face. Finally, she opens my mouth, switches the thongs, duct tapes my mouth closed, and closes the blindfold.

In my head, I continue to think of how sexy she looks and I'm absolutely loving it that I am COMPLETELY helpless.

I'm blindfoled, and gagged as she walking on our hardwood floors in her sexy high heels. She walks taunting me, "I am going to break you, you worthless little bitch" words that send shivers down my spine. the high heels walking continues. "who's cock is this? is it mine?" I nod in a yes. "hmm..good boy." She puts a bar stool under her cock, and lays the cock on top. I feel the biggest pain, ever!!! "did that hurt, baby?" I nod in a very painful, yes. "good" as she let out a dominating laugh. What I feel next is more of the same and at higher speeds. In between whacks, she interrogates me: "are you my little bitch, baby? Is this my cock, baby?" She proceeds to whip the cock as well as flick, “breaking” - intense bending, pulling, scratching, biting, twisting, she rolls my foreskin on, over her thumb and the head and rips out her thumb so fast, I feel as though the head of the cock went with her. "are you a useless little bitch, baby?" as she gifts me with the last whack, she laughs and says "ooh, baby, that one was so goo, I felt it!"

I'm in so much pain. I can feel the heat of the cock that was just disciplined. I can feel it - dark red, pulsating so hard, and the cock itself being so hard,...it might as well have been made of iron.

She opens up my blindfold, goes and sits down and starts playing with her vibrator. she's exhausted, I understand. She needs a rest and she wants to play around with herself. All I want is to pleasure her with my tongue, and she knows it. She knows I am loyal to her and obedient to her pleasurings.

After 5 orgasms while humiliating me, teasing me and taunting me of my upcoming discipline, there is a MASSIVE puddle on the couch and floor. My girl had a Good time. :) I'm very happy for her.

She laughs in that sexy dominating laugh that I love that she does, grabs her vibrator and tapes it to the cock. She grabs my phone and calls my boss. "sorry, @#$% won't be able to come in to work today. We've had a family emergency" I hear "it's ok Mrs. (*&^%$) he has paid days off anyway, he can take more days off work if need be" she snickers and replies "I'll make a note of that, thank you" and they mutually hang up.

My blind fold is returned, the cock discipline continues as the vibrator is still taped to the cock.

Towards the end, she begins to administer torture head (as we call it) it's pretty self explanatory, the more you enjoy the more flicking and scratching is interspersed among the blow job. I'm allowed to cum. She unties me and I get the biggest, warmest, deepest kiss. I love her.

THE BEST PART...THIS WILL BE GOING ON ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Any ideas of how I should reciprocate or any requests I should ask for?

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
whoa...her turn

After my wife administered an ice batch to the cock, we decided that it was her turn!

I left her in her Sexy smoking hot high heel peep toe shoes and set up a pussy walk rope for her ALL over the house. Having her put her long slender sexy legs on each side of the rope, I locked her in handcuffs so that she couldn't jump off the rope. Hesitant to start, I spanked her hard with our flogger and that's when the yelping began. Every knot in the pussy rope, she let out a scream louder and louder. 45 minutes later, we got back to the spot where I was able to handcuff her to the ceiling.

Giving her pussy a rest, I attached a skirt hanger to her large breasts after tying them to make them even more exposed. Tying a rope to the hanger end, i wrapped it around my right wrist and sat down in front of her. Observing her sexy beautiful body and thinking how much I love this woman, I couldn't help but get very hard. getting the rope connecting the hanger to her tits, taunt and in my hand, I start pleasuring myself (definitely will have to pay for that since I didn't ask for her permission) every rub pulled and relieved for tits. This put a painful yet beautiful smile on her face :)! just to make sure she's ok, I ask, "Babe, you ok?" panting, she looks up and replies "don't you DARE fucking stop!!!!"

Edging, I take a break, but continue to have her rope tied to my arm. taking the flogger, she begs me to blind fold her and taunt her with pleasure and pain on her pussy.

I flogged her pussy hard, but not as close to how red she got the cock. Pulling the tits rope, I decide to sit down again and edge one more time. After all, it;s entirely up to my wife if I'm allowed to cum and relieve myself.

:) Can't wait for her to get back at me :) any suggestions?

Featured Threads

New Personals