Why are people sex drive so different

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
Why do some people have low sex drive or almost none at all ?

I know so many friends and family that have low sex drive or hardly any sex drive at all.

Why is that ?

And why is it that guys have much higher sex drive than girls?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Men and women have different levels of hormones. I also heard once that men peak with sexual desire at about 18 years old, while women peak at about 30.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
woman have plenty of sex drive, we just are often pickier than men! but trust me, woman are also always thinking of sex

nvrsurrender

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 24, 2011
i also think that the caliber of sex you are getting has a lot to do with it too

Feudal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2011
I think I heard somewhere that its strongly linked to testosterone levels, and I that (as someone else eluded to earlier) that its also to do with the amount that is present in the body compared to the levels of other hormones.

This is why TS folks quite often have quite messed up sex drives whilst they are making the hormonal transition form one gender to the other...as far as I know.

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
I think I heard somewhere that its strongly linked to testosterone levels, and I that (as someone else eluded to earlier) that its also to do with the amount that is present in the body compared to the levels of other hormones.

This is why TS folks quite often have quite messed up sex drives whilst they are making the hormonal transition form one gender to the other...as far as I know.

So you are saying that guys have testosterone and girls do not ? And some guys have more testosterone than other guys and the more testosterone the higher the sex drive?

What do you mean by TS folks have messed up sex drives ?

Featured Threads

New Personals