Blackmail

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Steve, you should obey before your master gives too much information... Then it will be too late to be sorry.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi All,

Ok Steve Johnson, you have tried my patience more than enough, so it now begins;

From now on you will refer to me as Master,
You will comply with requests without answering back,
You will be respectful to everyone on this thread and answer all questions put to you.

So you will now create a album entitled “For my master and everyone blackmailing me on KT”
The first picture in there will be one I requested at the start of this thread, its nice and easy, a full naked frontal with your hands cupping your dick and balls. If this picture is not uploaded the next time you log in I will be releasing the name of the Company you work for.

If I were you I would also adhere to any requests from other KT members as I may have already PM’d them information about you, and they may not be as kind as me and just release the info.

I’m also sure they would love to here about your secret humiliating fetishes, you know, the ones you told me in confidence last week.

It could have been easier than this but you really are a stupid little bitch aren’t you.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
Wow, sucks to be you steve. I dont think I'd want to be in your position. The thought of what master nasty has on you and what he can do to you, scares the shit out of me. Knowing i have info and humiliating pics on my pc that could be helpful in this way to a potential blackmailer.... gives me the creeps. Sure dont hope this happens to me. But if i were you, i sure would be obeying a lot better than you are. Good luck steve!

s2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2011
Well let hem dress up in some miniskirt and string of his wife, wear a bra that is filled so it would look like he got tits and wear some heels, take a picture of it full body without face.

let hem bend over and make a picture from behind so his ass is showing with the string through his ass.

drop the string to the knees and bend over again, leg a bit spread so that balls are hang free, take another picture.

jammi568

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2012
Like the look of this thread. The little shit had it coming to him.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Well let hem dress up in some miniskirt and string of his wife, wear a bra that is filled so it would look like he got tits and wear some heels, take a picture of it full body without face.

let hem bend over and make a picture from behind so his ass is showing with the string through his ass.

drop the string to the knees and bend over again, leg a bit spread so that balls are hang free, take another picture.

Steve, u should also be doing this and posting in same album, your first excuse will be that your wife doesn't wear these items, if that's the case I expect you to improvise and pull her panties up your ass crack, I assume she wears them. I expect this to be done quickly, u wouldn't want your wife's e-mail addy to be posted here would you.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Like the look of this thread. The little shit had it coming to him.

He sure had it coming to him, I chat with these people all the time and never get pictures or promised webcam sessions, so this little bitch deserves everything coming his way

paxo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2013
hi

im really enjoying this thread and am looking forward to watching the out come

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
i'm probably gonna regret saying this now, but the more i think about it, the more i wanna say.. you're a lucky man steve... this has got to be a huge turn on. i know it would turn me on if it happned to me.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi guys,

To everyone following this thread, a quick update. I have e-mailed the little bitch to find out where he is and he has told me he will be creating the album in the next few hours. It was a little painful to read him begging me not to release any more info. So we will see if he does soon enough.

shilohs_candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2013
Even if this is completely made up, it's a blast. Would love to have this done if it didnt go too far! so dangerous though, hes lucky you are being 'nice' ame not just dumping the info to all of us.

Having said that, I want a picture of him posted from behind with his thumb in his ass if that is in his limits!

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Even if this is completely made up, it's a blast. Would love to have this done if it didnt go too far! so dangerous though, hes lucky you are being 'nice' ame not just dumping the info to all of us.

Having said that, I want a picture of him posted from behind with his thumb in his ass if that is in his limits!

Believe me this is very much real and dont worry I dont stay nice for long

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Steve I can see your online, we are waiting for your first installment of pictures, If they arent on soon i will randomly send your wifes E-mail address by PM to someone on this thread who will be more harsh than I am.

DO IT NOW

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Steve I can see your online, we are waiting for your first installment of pictures, If they arent on soon i will randomly send your wifes E-mail address by PM to someone on this thread who will be more harsh than I am.

DO IT NOW

Master I am doing it!!!

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Ok Steve Johnson, I'm far from impressed it took you two days to post some simple pictures, so I want one more tonight of your Mangina, you have 30 mins to take and upload it.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I think he should go through this thread and every single person who has given up their time to give him a request should have their usernames written on his body. So go on Steve. Read this thread and write the user name of everyone who has posted on your body and post a full frontal. (No face of course)

Featured Threads

New Personals