Blackmail

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi All,

I am going to task Steve to do a webcam Q and A session and I am looking for ideas where this can happen, He will be lying face down, naked, legs spread slightly with his webcam pointing right between his cheeks (You reading this Steve, people watching your naked squirming arse).

I want him to stay online for at least 10-15 mins and answer all kinds of sexual questions to drive him wild ( Steve, just imagine this, your cock pressed tight against the floor thinking of the people staring at you, I just hope you don’t make a mess of your carpet). I will not be allowing him to touch himself on this occasion.

So my question to you guys is where (what website) can we make this happen and what questions do we want answers to.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
damn for some strange reason this is getting me aroused too
almost makes me want to be in steve's position
to be owned by nasty and new2this54
i love all your ideas so far sirs

as far as a website for steve to go on cam... there's plenty of choices:
xhamster, chaturbate.... just to name a couple

shilohs_candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2013
I want. You to ask him which of his real life male friends' cocks he would like to suck most.

Also, ask him if he could choose a different friend to fuck him in the ass, who would it be?

Finally, if he could choose one of his wife's friends to see his photo album on here, which would he choose.

Finally, make sure he explains why on each of these!

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
It should be Chaturbate. Here are some questions to ask.

Steve, you have to organise a gangbang for your wife. You have to choose five MALE celebraties who will get too use your wife as their sex toy at the same time with you being forced to sit in the corner and watch with your hands tied behind your back. What five male celebs do you choose to be able to use your wife as you watch?

How many cocks do you think your wife could suck in 20 minutes?

How many cocks do you think you can suck in 20 minutes?

What would you rather drink? A bottle of urine of your worst enemie on camera or a bottle of cum from your best friend?

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
wow that last one is a tough choice... but i guess i would have to go with the bottle of urine from my enemy... little less humiliating than drinking cum from best friend

steve, your a lucky guy, i envy you (cant believe im saying this in public):eek:

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hey,

Those questions are great, but I don't want to ask him, I want people to be watching him and asking themselves, I want him to do this tomorrow night, prob Skype / yahoo, our own little bitch giving a private showing, who's in?

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
nah i say xhamster or chaturbate is way much better for this

Why do you say that, people outside this site won't know what's going on, shouldn't we save him from public view until he's doin something more extreme / humiliating

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hey all,

So finally got hold of steve today, who tells me he is going to do this little webcam task tonight, so if anyone wants in add him on yahoo srrscr1.

Don't forget to get ur questions to put to the little bitch.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
What is it that you call "tonight"? Do you have a more precise hour and time zone?

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Sorry guys,

Around midnight he tells me is the time. Approx 4 hours from now.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
too late for me, i wont be awake then anymore, have to get up early for work
and i'm not fond of yahoo anyway, thought the majority said they preferred xhamster or chaturbate... oh well... dont think this 'steve' will be getting many viewers tonight lol

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
too late for me, i wont be awake then anymore, have to get up early for work
and i'm not fond of yahoo anyway, thought the majority said they preferred xhamster or chaturbate... oh well... dont think this 'steve' will be getting many viewers tonight lol

Gotta hate time zones, anyway I'm bringing this game to a close this friday evening about this time hopefully, I've had a few PM's about what it should involve and it will be on a public camsite, its gonna be quite a humiliating show.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
too bad i wont be around friday evening to see it... going away for a long weekend... enjoy ;)

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
too bad i wont be around friday evening to see it... going away for a long weekend... enjoy ;)

That's too bad, interest has wained somewhat anyway, prob gone on too long hence why I'm ending this with an interesting webcam show.

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
That's too bad, interest has wained somewhat anyway, prob gone on too long hence why I'm ending this with an interesting webcam show.

Reckon you will be the only one watching good sir

webbielicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2013
Reckon you will be the only one watching good sir

Poor old you Steve! Got yourself in a pickle here! Probably learnt your lesson although I havent actually seen that you've done much for your troubles!! See the avatar is already gone, and if someone else hadn't posted your album! Hopefully for you this will all go quiet but if your really into being blackmailed as per your sig then had expected more from you!!!

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Poor old you Steve! Got yourself in a pickle here! Probably learnt your lesson although I havent actually seen that you've done much for your troubles!! See the avatar is already gone, and if someone else hadn't posted your album! Hopefully for you this will all go quiet but if your really into being blackmailed as per your sig then had expected more from you!!!

Thks for your reply,

I have got off with this fairly lightly so far which I agree, however I believe I have done most things asked of me, as my tormentor knows certain things I couldn't do due to circumstances beyond my control but other pics and responding to people on yahoo I did do, I am still awaiting my fate for Friday's webcam session as nasty hasn't actually told me what I'm supposed to be doing yet.

Featured Threads

New Personals