Blackmail

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
I also want him to tell us all about at least 3 different kinky fantasies of his.

Hi Sir,

I believe two of my fantasies are already posted within KT, but I am mostly ashamed of my fantasy to be stripped completely naked, tied to the floor whilst people stand over me and masturbate, I am left there for hours and end up covered head to toe in cum.

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
I think he should go through this thread and every single person who has given up their time to give him a request should have their usernames written on his body. So go on Steve. Read this thread and write the user name of everyone who has posted on your body and post a full frontal. (No face of course)

I will try my hardest to find the opportunity to do this, but I've already explained to Nasty its very difficult to do anything like this as my wife is always home. But I will try sir

shilohs_candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2013
Hi Sir,

I believe two of my fantasies are already posted within KT, but I am mostly ashamed of my fantasy to be stripped completely naked, tied to the floor whilst people stand over me and masturbate, I am left there for hours and end up covered head to toe in cum.

Make yourself some fake cum:
2 coffe cups of water
4 table spoons of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg white
(corn starch)
Put the water in a pan, add flower + salt + egg, mix till liquid heats up a bit,
maybe add corn starch to thicken it, then you have fake cum.

I want to see a picture of your face covered in cum with a dildo in your mouth by the end of the weekend, or hear a VERY, VERY good reason why this is not possible.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
In addition to the fake cum why not add a nice load of your own on your body and face at the same time!!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Hi guys,

To everyone following this thread, a quick update. I have e-mailed the little bitch to find out where he is and he has told me he will be creating the album in the next few hours. It was a little painful to read him begging me not to release any more info. So we will see if he does soon enough.

I thought nothing about him was private? Could you copy-paste his reply to your e-mail here?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Don't feel sorry for this guy. He WANTED it to happen! Look at what he wrote some time ago, talking about his most vivid fantasies:

[...]
Perhaps more realistic, would be to be humiliated on webcam, I have often fantacised about being forced to strip live on cam, In my fantasy I am being blackmailed into submission, showing a complete stranger/s everything I have to offer.

(if only fantasies came true lol)

So, yes, fantasies come true some time. Enjoy!

s2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2011
Ok Steve Johnson, I'm far from impressed it took you two days to post some simple pictures, so I want one more tonight of your Mangina, you have 30 mins to take and upload it.

he did atleast the pictures i ordered him to do fine.

s2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2011
Don't feel sorry for this guy. He WANTED it to happen! Look at what he wrote some time ago, talking about his most vivid fantasies:

So, yes, fantasies come true some time. Enjoy!

he has yahoo, so hey should autoaccept every one who want's to watch his webcam, then there will be a lot of people to watch and order him. (well at least Nasty should be the one who decides who can order him around for a while on cam.)

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I was afraid that Wodbine would remove the pictures at some point, so I stored them in a safe place: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4671

And here they are for all to enjoy:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I will try my hardest to find the opportunity to do this, but I've already explained to Nasty its very difficult to do anything like this as my wife is always home. But I will try sir

Heres a little tip. I'm not as nice as Nasty. I honestly don't care about your wife. If I wear the sole person blackmailing you your face would be all over this website and you would have to dump your wife or a naked picture of you with your face would go to all your family members and real contacts. So you might be able to tell Nasty all this about your wife, but not me. I don't care about excuses. You have 24 hours.

PoisonGlow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2013
Ok Steve Johnson, I'm far from impressed it took you two days to post some simple pictures, so I want one more tonight of your Mangina, you have 30 mins to take and upload it.

Maybe you should make him to lose his anal virginity. If he has any.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
damn i know i would obey master nasty... wouldnt want him posting my info and pics

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
Heres a little tip. I'm not as nice as Nasty. I honestly don't care about your wife. If I wear the sole person blackmailing you your face would be all over this website and you would have to dump your wife or a naked picture of you with your face would go to all your family members and real contacts. So you might be able to tell Nasty all this about your wife, but not me. I don't care about excuses. You have 24 hours.

WOW OMG :eek: i hope nobody this mean decides to blackmail me

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
he has yahoo, so hey should autoaccept every one who want's to watch his webcam, then there will be a lot of people to watch and order him. (well at least Nasty should be the one who decides who can order him around for a while on cam.)

i have had to do this once too... go on cam on yahoo and make sure auto-accept was enabled... talk about being used like a slut... damn you get so many orders from different people its hard to keep up

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
I thought nothing about him was private? Could you copy-paste his reply to your e-mail here?

You are correct Nekhard, See below,

Sent: 14 August 2013 18:01:08
To: some guys name@some email provider. co. some country

Steve,

I hope your wife doesn't check your e-mail for you or this could be bad, I'm sure you have been following the thread today with interest and this is your final warning to upload all the pictures requested, I expect to see them today, I would hate to have to drop an e-mail to your wife (Emma I believe).

Get them done.

From: Steve J (some guys name@some email provider. co. some country)
Sent: 14 August 2013 18:21:36
To: onlyme

Sir,
This is getting out of hand, what did I do to deserve this treatment, I told you some very personal fantasies and that's what they are, fantasies, I am in no position to actually live them, as much as I want to. I have followed the thread today and the thought of some requests obviously turns me on, but no amount of blackmail will give me the opportunity to do them, so here I am begging you to let this go, if this is only about the fact I didn't do the webcam strip I will do it for you, so please end this, I will post the few pictures I can safely do to show willing.

Sent: 14 August 2013 18:46:23
To: some guys name@some email provider. co. some country
Steve,

I'm not negotiating with you, I have been very fair so far by not giving out much info, you will have noticed I have given you no order to do some of the requests only the ones I believe you can do, I realise your fetish is more about exhibitionism ( the thought of being naked online must get you so hard, doesn't it) but I will not let this go just yet, anyway you will be doing the webcam strip regardless, only now I will be inviting kt members to watch also, I will respect your limits but I expect the pictures to be posted tonight. You will also soon be doing a webcam Q and A session only you will be completely naked. So get ready to be posting more pictures, stripping on cam, doing a Q and A on cam and eventually you will be masturbating for us, where did you think it was going? Don't insult me by trying to end this already, we are having to much fun with you!

Pictures uploaded tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
WOW OMG :eek: i hope nobody this mean decides to blackmail me
You've got me wrong. The only reason I would be that mean is because Steve has been told what to do but he has been obident and Nasty has been VERY VERY Nice with him.

Oh and Steve, I would like a picture of you copying this picture -
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4665

Have it read Property of New2this54. You'd hate for your address to be posted on here... wouldn't you. If your address gets posted kinky old men could turn up to your house and pay your wife a visit while your at work. Hmm.. what a thought that would be. NOW COPY IT BITCH

Featured Threads

New Personals